Giants trade TE Shockey to Saints

Giants Trade Te Shockey Saints - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Latest news and information about the NFL.
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Giants trade TE Shockey to Saints (AP)
NFL Related News

In this Dec. 16, 2007 file photo, New York Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey waits during a first quarter time out against the Washington Redskins during NFL football action at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. Shockey was traded to the Saints for two draft picks Monday, July 21, 2008, giving New Orleans a disgruntled star tight end who watched from the sideline while injured as the New York Giants surged to the Super Bowl title.

Jeremy Shockey caught more passes for more yards as a rookie -- the one season when New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton was his offensive coordinator in New York -- than any other. The Giants, meanwhile, proved they didn't need their disgruntled star tight end to pull off one of the most stunning playoff runs in NFL history, winning three postseason contests on the road and then beating...

Source: Yahoo! Sports - NFL News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Saints Shockey TE trade Giants

I was shocked when I first learned of this trade. I think Shockey is a great TE and he always seems to make the Pro bowl. I think it was a bad trade option for the Giants to make but we will see.

> TOPIC: Giants trade TE Shockey to Saints

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,