Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings Ii - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Nov, 2016 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Best of  Crowd funding For Ruler Kings II Show your support, we need Donations. Please become a backer, contributor, donatior for Ruler of Kings!
Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Related Information to Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II
19th Oct, 2016 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding for Ruler of Kings II II

To make the next push into the expansion of ROK II I've decided to launch a 31 days crowdfunding campaign through ✪ Donate starting today. I wanted to start one on Kick-starter but unfortunately my location is not in their reach so we go with Indiegogo for now.

Please read through the campaign, what is being offered, the available perks, etc. Yes, I am continuing to update ROK all the time, but to do it at a faster pace and not years with a bit here and there then I really need far greater support. Please also pass this on to those you may know who have the monetary clout to back something like this as so many can benefit. Reading and writing promotion groups may also be interested. Thank you.

Start here: ✪ Donate

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

It was suggested that I should add FP bonuses to the Perks as an incentive since that is what they would get if someone donated through our regular system. Therefore, I've added FP plus a bonus and one additional Perk.

Become a Backer: Ruler of Kings Crowdfunding!

21st Oct, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Campaign to date

Looks like one Backer donated $25 so far via Indiegogo.

We got a huge donation $1,010 from KNtoran Introduction - Page 121 contributed through our current Donation system here!

25th Oct, 2016 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

One more backer and support listed from the Air Guns Community: Support for autism project. Thanks so much.

8th Nov, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

To date there have only been $1,015 contributed towards ROK II. While that may sound like a lot it is only 8.6% of what is needed to create the parts mentioned in the Crowdfunding Campaign. One of the big challenges is letting everyone know the Campaign or ROK II actually exists. My hands are tied and can only do bursts of advertising when my boys allow me, so please help me spread the word.

17th Nov, 2016 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

US$1,065 raised but a lot more is needed and only a couple of days left. Not reaching the goal will significantly slows future enhancements in both ROK II and the Community. Become a Backer: Ruler of Kings Crowdfunding!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II

I wish I could support more but I'm tight right now. I am curious though… what happens if you don't meet the amount you want to raise? What will happen with ROK II?

17th Nov, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I looked into backing but to be honest that is pretty large purchases. I would have been more into something a lot less like $20-100.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,