Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 4 of 9

Zinna looks at Corren as he speaks. She smiles - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 4

Out of Character: : I was not planning on having Corren inviting the others to dinner. The idea was to invite the players to have their characters weigh in on things, if they wish to. If they do, then the players can write their characters coming in and joining a discussion.

In Character: :

Corren is running late. First he was late checking in with the Guard, and found he needed to write a thorough report. Then he was told he had the rest of the day off, and went back home. After cleaning up and shaving he decided he could use a nap, and slept later than planned. He went into the small dresser where his clothing was kept, and was dismayed to see almost nothing that wasn't drab and worn. He did have a clean uniform, but really did not want that. He was saved from that when Gisela appeared, holding some of his clothes she had cleaned for him. "I heard you invite the lass for dinner, and decided to freshen up your finest. Such as it is." Corren exhaled in relief and thanked Gisela profusely.

He had quickly changed and now finds himself almost running to the Logger. Once there he waits to catch his breath a minute, then enters. His eyes immediately spot Zinna, her auburn hair standing out. He has a huge smile plastered on his face as he approaches the table. He originally had planned on trying to sound smooth, asking if the seat was taken. Instead he just stands there staring and says, "Wow. You look even more beautiful than usual!" He sits down across from her, blushing but not caring, just feeling grateful that this vision has agreed to dine with him. He doesn't even realize that he is not making conversation yet.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2016 - 5:30am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Exchange Inter-Character Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

As such, then Carrick would not have any knowledge of needing to be at the logger at any specific time and probably would have been preparing for another hunting trip into the wilds. It should be known, though, that Carrick's personal feelings on many things are kept close and only revealed when absolutely necessary or circumstances would require it. Carrick's feelings on this particular subject can probably be assessed by his actions the night before. Otherwise, the dwarf tends to leave humans to their own business.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna looks around yet again. I wonder if something came up and he won't be coming she thought. She frowns unhappily at the thought. Hearing the door creak open she looks over and sees Corren. She blushes slightly at his comment. Eyeing him she grins. "Lost in thought are you Captain Corren? So, how was the watch today? Break up any fights worth talking about? ". Her green eyes shine as she watches him. "I want to say thanks again for taking care of me last night. I was pretty out of control drinking. I'm really sorry you ended up sleeping in the hall. Hope your landlady doesn't think worse of you now. "

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Since no invite was given Mradoric would not have come to see the two of you at dinner at the Logger. Looks like it is just the two of you.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Out of Character: : The reason no in-character invitations to dinner with Corren and Zinna were issued is the whole idea was to offer other players and/or PCs the chance to weigh in on the idea of them potentially being involved romantically. If a player/PC does not care, then fine. If they want to offer their two cents worth, then have them come in. So unless others want in, after another post or two, I am sure we can wrap up this scene.

In Character: :

Corren shrugs when Zinna asks about his day. "I just had to write a long report about what occurred on our mission." Sensing that rehashing the sad circumstances might put a damper on what should be an enjoyable evening, he quickly moves on to the next topic of discussion.

"My landlady already thinks you're too good for me, though I think she is giving me some faint praise for how I handled things last night. But it is your opinion that matters most to me on this. I want to say, 'You're welcome,' and that I will stand ready to assist you in any need. In a strange way it was my pleasure to sleep in the hall!"

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna listens to Corren while twisting her hair. She grins when he mentions it was his pleasure to sleep in the hall. " I have a very high opinion of you Corren. I will not put you in that situation again. I shouldn't have done that to you but thanks. You even had to cook breakfast for the entire house. I need to control my drinking. " She blushes brightly red remembering how drunk she was. " you know what that day was like. I didn't know how to deal with it. "

Smiling broadly Zinna speaks " let's speak of something more pleasant. Have you had a chance to speak with Carrick, Mradoric or Roland to see how they feel about this? I thought I might run into them today but I haven't seen them. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 4

"Yes, yesterday was nothing like I'd ever seen before, and I'm glad it is behind us. As for the others, I haven't seen them today. Don't worry though. I am confident they'll have plenty of time to let us know how they feel. Because I want this to last." He is grinning, and out of the corner of his eyes he can see some of the patrons of the Logger looking at them, a few exchanging knowing glances. Corren doesn't care.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Zinna looks at Corren as he speaks. She smiles happily and it feels like her heart is going to escape from her chest. Moving her hand she places it besides Corren's on the table. " I would like that very much. I want to get to know you more. ". She gazes deep into his eyes. " I want this to last as well Corren."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.