Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review - Page 3 of 4

Morfeas, I already did that a week ago, see - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2016 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review
A Friend

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review - Page 3

Hi, I'd be interested in a 40k [PBEM] I have some familiarity with the game and would in order of preference go with Rogue Trader, Death Watch or Dark Heresy…
I'm pretty sure there is a [Rogue Trader SRD] online.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2016 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Warhammer Morfeas

international QUOTE (ScottGroves)
Hi, I'd be interested in a 40k [PBEM]

ScottGroves the offer here is for a Play By Post Warhammer 40000 Role-playing Game and not PBeM. You will however get notification by Email when someone replies to the game but it will be necessary to Reply via this site. All Role-playing Games here are like this.

international QUOTE (Morfeas)
If you three are ready to go, then of course I want to start the game.

Morfeas, what are you waiting on? You already have the required 2 since two weeks ago, are you sure you can handle running this Role-playing Game time wise? Once started you are supposed to be up keeping it daily and not be waiting on Players to initiate anything please see: Dependable Game Master / Dungeon Master and especially: Don't Break A New Player's Enthusiasm.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2016 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Stem

Comments: Where is this taking place? I read through the pages but it looks more like a discussion about making the game instead of an actual Warhammer 40000 game.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2016 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Review RPG Warhammer Morfeas

The game does not yet exist. Morfeas needs to create the primary threads for us to get started, but he hasn't been seen in a few days. Hope he's just temporarily busy.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Warhammer Morfeas

Hello, sorry for the absence. I am torn between Rogue Trader and Deathwatch. More towards Deathwatch since I really love Space Marines and I am not so objective. I will open the corresponding threads the following days (Until Saturday).

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How's this, if you want player input on that decision, create your support/q&a thread now. We can use it to briefly debate the merits of each book, confirm who is involved, possibly pick up a few more people, and give some input on possible campaign ideas. After that, open up the character creation thread, and we spend some time making characters and researching the system while you get things established for the beginning stages of the campaign.

Sound good?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Nov, 2016 - 4:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review - Page 3

Ok, I will do it ASAP. I thought that JB or some moderator had to approve the topics for a new Role-playing Game.

23rd Nov, 2016 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Morfeas, I already did that a week ago, see above. Also, I am not sure why you opened a Support Thread to again Discuss what you will play when that is what this Thread is for: state your game and find out who will play that game.

Your first Thread is supposed to be your Rules and Main game Thread where you outline what your game is about, the Players allowed and what you expect. I cannot make your Threads Role-playing Game related until that is in place as your other Threads have to tag to the Main Role-playing Game Thread. You should start one now even if it is just to list the setting - you will be able to edit it later.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,