Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review - Page 4 of 4

Morfeas seems like a great Role-player and - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2016 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review
A Friend

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review - Page 4

You need me for backup there Morfeas? I will play whatever you got brewing and know enough about the system to help others out along the way.

Space Marines are a personal favorite of mine.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2016 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Warhammer Morfeas

Sorry, I mixed it up while reading the posts of the interested players above. So I have to open only the Main for now? I have to post the rules in the Main or in Q&A? Because in our Traveller campaign the rules are in the Q&A thread.

24th Nov, 2016 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Your Main Role-playing Game Thread should be structured similar to this: Aericsteele's Traveller Main Role-playing Game. You can link to your Rules from there if you like. Your Main Thread is where the game actually takes place, all other Threads are just appendages to it. When linking the Text Role-playing Game Creator it always looks for your Main Thread not your other Role-playing Game Threads hence I will need the Thread ID to enable.

25th Nov, 2016 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Review RPG Warhammer Morfeas

I think we will run Deathwatch guys. Since Rogue Trader is like Traveller I do not see the need to exist 2 similar games. As Space Marines you will have encouters with common humans and have social impact.

I will post the correct rules, the same that Aericsteel has written albeit changed for the 40K campaign. I hope Aericsteel will not have a problem. His post is thorough.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 25th Nov, 2016 - 8:12pm

25th Nov, 2016 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Warhammer Morfeas

Morfeas, regardless as to whether Aericsteele allows it or not, you will need to Post your own words. While you can use his as a guide you will need to change it up significantly so it isn't the same.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Works for me, I shall find a pdf copy of the rules and take a gander. I'll try to at least pick up enough today to discuss forming the team with the others.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Nov, 2016 - 8:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review - Page 4

Knock knock Morpheus, the ball is in your court at the moment. Do you need advice or assistance getting that main thread going? I'd be willing to offer either.

30th Nov, 2016 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Morfeas seems like a great Role-player and probably someone interesting to hang out with but my main concern about Morfeas' ability to run a timely Role-playing Game is consistency - a requirement for running Role-playing Games here.

If its starting out like this then I can see a lot of wasted effort to get it going only to see it closed for lack of activity. Despite assurances by Morfeas that he read the requirements of daily Role-playing Game upkeep he has not responded for many days.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Morfeas' Warhammer 40000 RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,