Selexa Introduction - Page 4 of 4

Thank you. I will try to find it and check - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Nov, 2016 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction - Page 4

Hi Selexa, thank you for your explanation and I believe I understand you. There is a place for everything here. One of the things you may want to do is use the search bar at the top. For instance, if I you are looking for cooking topics then search "Cooking" and you get: Cooking Search Results Page 1 of 23. Click on any one of those threads and it will automatically put you in the same section where those topics are allowed (See "Your Location" at the top to know where you are), so in this case that would be the Cooking Tips & Recipes board.

With that in mind here are the other places you mentioned:

Writing, poetry, etc: Books, Poems, Novels, & Writers

Sewing, fashion, etc: Fashion, Photography, & Modeling

Anything related to art can go here: Art / Artist

Reviewing MUD games can go in Board, Card, & RPG Reviews however you will need to make sure its not a promotion of another site. If it is, then you will need to use the "Start Ad" button in that board.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions or if something is not clear.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Selexa

One last question. How do you post a pic for a forum photo? I can't find it on the profile.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your personal photos can go in the International Forum Gallery, for avatars please follow this How To Upload My Avatar?

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Selexa

You should pick a good avatar unless you like the somewhat sad face with a question mark in bedded into it *smile* Still hope to see you in the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder section.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Selexa

Selexa, welcome to the Community. I was reading over your Introduction and it made me realize that we could renew our Drama Role-playing Games with "Continue the Story… " Threads. I've enabled this one: Role-playing: Continue the Story… , it might be something you will like or you can start your own within that Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Selexa Introduction

Thank you. I will try to find it and check it out and see if I can add to it. Thanks again for all your help and support.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Selexa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,