Selexa Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Take your time Selexa there is a lot here - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Selexa Introduction - Page 2

Welcome, welcome.

Its been a while since I've met someone with such an interest in physical writing mediums. Its refreshing.

If you were interested in the 3.5 game, now is a good time. The party is sitting in town and gearing up to head out. Level one character, any sourcebooks are in theory valid, but the Dungeon Master of course has final say. Just look for the 3.5 character creation thread to get started. Myself and a user by the name of Kyrroeth just joined in as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Selexa

Nice to meet you and I hope we can cross paths in the game. Are you trying the ROK 2 game as well? Good luck to you and yours.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 207
Flag Posts: 1,342
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 10.6%
[+] Gain: 104.81 FP
Charm: 29

Selexa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I'm in ROK II and the same Dungeons & Dragons game they are talking about. Welcome here and look forward to reading what new you bring.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th May, 2015 - 1:09am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Selexa

Thanks for all the welcomes my new friends. May we all have fun. Cheers to you all.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Selexa

I don't know where to post this or how to start threads or I'd add a few. Like positive favorite quotes or creative word games. I love the word games but I don't know how to post them or if I am allowed. There are a lot of topics on the forum but nothing for creative writing word games that I have found yet.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction

Hi Selexa. I moved your above post to here to help you. If you ever have questions about how to do things in the community feel free to ask within your introduction.

To start a new thread you go to the board's index where you see all the threads and click "New Topic". If you are in a thread that's in the same board you want to add a new one then use "Thread Options" and you will see "New Topic" there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Selexa Introduction - Page 2

Thank you very much for your help in getting me through all this new forms board.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Selexa Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Take your time Selexa there is a lot here and over time you will get more and more comfortable with it. We all were newbies at one time and it does take a bit at times. Mean while have fun in the games.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Selexa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,