How to Maintain Your Mobile Phone Battery

How Maintain Mobile Phone Battery - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Mobile Phone Issues

Don't you just hate it when your mobile phone battery wont even last until you get home How it goes flat every time you talk, use the camera, listen to a song or browse the internet It really is very frustrating to have a weak battery that cannot hold much power to last a day with average activity. Reasons for a weak battery are the misuse of the battery and the lack of proper maintenance.
Source: Communications:Mobile-Cell-Phone

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2015 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Battery Phone Mobile Maintain How

For me, I use a portable battery backup when I know I'm going to be using it a lot. When I'm not I have a feature that turns off all the needless stuff that uses the CPU (That's where most of your battery runs down).

8th Aug, 2016 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

How to Maintain Your Mobile Phone Battery Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

One of my sons got water on the battery and the phone would not start up with it. Here is what I did to save it:

1. Dry it and take over the pink or red seal indicating water damage.
2. Put it to blow off near a warm fan. I use the exhaust from the computer fan.
3. Put it in rice for a day.
4. Put it in a plastic bag and freeze it for half a day.
5. Put it back in the rice.

Now it works! I tried some of these steps individually but they did not work, only using the combination got it to work again.

16th Aug, 2016 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

There is a circulating video that also shows you how to take a vacume and suck up all the water. I don't know if it works but its worth a try!

20th Nov, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

The battery of a phone is not something to mess around with, nowadays a lot of those smartphone devices get easily damaged because of that. Hopefully in the future technology will find a way to solve that problem and get the phone to charge faster or make it last longer.

> TOPIC: How to Maintain Your Mobile Phone Battery

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,