Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Page 2 of 4

One thing that I thought the logistical engineers - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Rogue One Star Wars Story 2010s
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
A Friend

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Page 2

I thought that it was extremely well done. It is in my top two or three favorite Star Wars movies. Great story about sacrifice. The character development wasn't the greatest but in the movie's defense it would have been difficult with the sheer number of settings and characters involved. The last hour or so of the movie was very entertaining. It was the most all in I can remember the Rebellion being in the saga. I look forward to this being out on DVD. The perfect way to get the full impact is to watch it and immediately afterwards watch the original Star Wars movie. Well done Disney.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:30pm

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Story Wars Star One Rogue

Cool movie. In the movie poster the lead character looks like a young girl so I was surprised to see a full grown woman. Plus was that the original Princess Leia at the end?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

They had a younger actress play Leia, and they used CGI to modify her appearance to match what it was in A New Hope. Same story with Tarkin.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Story Wars Star One Rogue

I felt that the CGI was well done on Tarkin for the most part. I can't say the same for Princess Leia. Her face was too shiny and pale. It didn't look natural to me.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Story Wars Star One Rogue

I forgot to look, was Tarkin actually wearing boots this time around?

In his last appearance, they had to avoid filming his feet because the provided boots didn't fit right and the actor wore slippers on set instead. tongue.gif The man destroyed Alderaan in lounge footwear.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:22pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I didn't know that. I love it! Since I wasn't aware I didn't pay attention at all to that. That's another reason for me to rewatch it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rogue One Star Wars Story - Page 2

All kinds of fun stuff like that if you look behind the scenes.

For instance,
-Jabba the Hut was originally this grungy highlander Scottish type human who made a brief appearance in A New Hope. His scene there was deleted, then redone in CGI later on with the wormlike appearance established in episode 6.
-Luke was not originally going to be the hero of the original trilogy. That role was planned for his friend, Biggs Darklighter, whose role ended up being reduced to a brief reunion scene followed by his death in the deathstar fight.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Rogue One Star Wars Story Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

One thing that I thought the logistical engineers would have done was keep it underground. Keeping a tall building full of hardrives like that made it an easy target.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,