Passengers - Page 2 of 3

Ahh, yes I wondered that too. But there is - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Mar, 2017 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Passengers 2010s
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Passengers - Page 2

That is the interesting part of the movie. To think that when the others woke up there would be family of the two still up and moving about. Who knows maybe another movie will go more into their later lives.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Passengers

It was funny how they put economy classes in space travel with the chick paying for the best and the guy only able to eat cereal and have a small bed.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Passengers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I enjoyed this movie and the issue about the ship letting them all sleep while it deteriorated I just attributed to its programming.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Page 2 Passengers

So I watched this movie again and I thought about what I'd do if I was alone on a ship for over a year and I had the ability to wake people up at the cost of ruining their lives. I'm not sure what I'd do. Ultimately, his actions saved them all. But he didn't know they would.

His action was the ultimate in selfishness. But he was utterly alone in the middle of 5000 people. I mean, what does that do to someone psychologically. I may have just ended it all instead, but I have a very strong survival instinct. So, I just don't know which way I would have gone.

25th Mar, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Passengers

You keep saying him but it was their action and it was not so selfless if he work her up just because she looked good. For me, I would of awoken the captain, it is his responsibility for what goes wrong in the ship.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Passengers

Yeah, he tried to get to the crew but couldn't break through the door. In all, it was actually a well thought out movie.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Passengers - Page 2

Initially, but once Gus Mancuso (Fishburne) got up they had full access to everything so considering the guy was dying I would of awoken the captain. Why should he sleep when the ship is going down?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Passengers Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Ahh, yes I wondered that too. But there is a scene where he says it would take to long to get over their hibernation sickness. That said, as soon as The Chief woke up I'd have woken someone else up. Maybe not the captain, maybe so.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Passengers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,