Any Advantages To Gender In RPGs? - Page 2 of 2

I must be one of those rare males that do - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Dec, 2016 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Any Advantages To Gender In RPGs?
A Friend

Any Advantages To Gender In RPGs? - Page 2

You heard the lady. Everyone drop everything and do a montage training session for Jesla and Aliana.

We've already dropped everything to go rescue Zinnathrya, so I think we're good there. tongue.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Any Advantages To Gender In RPGs?
A Friend

RPGs Gender Advantages Any

Daishain, you are a true gentleman. I knew there was a reason I enjoyed roleplaying with you so much. Sir Leo is making every effort to rescue Zinna. Aliana is beyond help and Jesla should be fine *smile* I am just joking of course. I don't expect special treatment as a female. I receive it sometimes and when I do so I don't turn it down. It would be rude to do so *smile*.

17th Dec, 2016 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Any Advantages To Gender In RPGs? Reviews RPG & Card Board

I must be one of those rare males that do not particular rescue anyone based on gender but I might be more partial to a friend, a good buddy.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Any Advantages To Gender In RPGs?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,