Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 14 of 1199

"I am not a tactician so I will go wherever - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 14

Poljen hears Cahleth's signal and darts forward, eventually moving into the trees, running hell-bent-for-leather.

Out of Character: : Movement and Dashing for the moment…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia feels Geoffroy's reassuring hand on her shoulder. She tries to calm down more but she plans to watch the sorceress. Walking along with Geoffroy and his sister she listens as they talk. She is still thinking about the previous situation and the bloody trail. When Geoffroy finishes speaking she looks at Elyria. Speaking softly she says " I know it is frustrating Elyria. Listen to your brother though. This is a very dangerous situation. I have a feeling that no matter where you stand today you shall see combat. "

Hearing the Silver Blaze signal whistle, she stops and looks at Geoffroy. " That doesn't bode well. Some of us should go check on Cahleth but not all. We could be under attack soon. One of us should stay with Elyria. I can go help and you can stay here if you like Geoffroy. I can run faster than you. I don't have all the weight of that armor to carry. " She awaits his answer.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

[Sorry, missed the bit about melee attack earlier.]

Cahleth curses his misses under his breath, then swallows a scream as he is slashed. Knowing that close range combat is not his forte, Cahleth uses his action to Disengage, then starts weaving through the woods back in the direction of the party.

He clutches his wound with one hand, and carries his bow in the other. While dodger trees and hurdling fallen logs, he thinks, "If I know my mates, they have already started to investigate. Should run into them at any time… "

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth does not go far before he sees Poljen, who is running madly through the woods in his direction. The scout he ran into does not seem to be following.

At about this time, Ichi's and Sarai's familiars return with their reports. The raven was somewhat less successful at spotting things than the owl, but did help confirm the critical details. Both report that the scout Cahleth ran into was last seen sprinting towards the northern encampment.

10th Jan, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul waited in between the wagons waiting for an attack to come. The rest of the caravan was getting nervous and even the horses were jittery. It was a good sign something would start soon. A small smile crept across Targul's lips.

While waiting for the attack Targul hears a bird call in the woods. Thinking that the birds were now starting to be agitated by the unseen foe, Targul increased his diligence watching for an enemy.

As he does, he thinks to himself, "If anybody, or anything, attacks, I'll be ready. I will not let my party down!" He even moves a little bit further behind the cover of a wagon. "This should make me harder to find and give me the advantage when I attack!"

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cahleth wants to throw down his bow in frustration, but stops in himself. Must remain level headed for the benefit of all involved. Upon getting word that the familiars saw the scout running back to camp, he says to the group, "Sorry, I really thought he might give chase. It seems that days on the road have left me a little rusty when it comes to my aim."

"Has anyone informed Onthar yet? I trust his judgment in knowing how to prepare for whatever is to come."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 14

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

"Yes, Cahleth, Onthar and the rest of our group have been informed that a single individual, with seemingly no additional back up is currently heading straight toward the northern camp of what would most likely be his friends… " Sar'ai's tone betrays a sense of annoyance. "So now, instead of one lone scout, we now have the pleasure of dealing with a much larger force without the benefit of surprise."

Looking to the rest of the group, "So what now? Do we wait for them and make a stand here, or do we perhaps advance the main group forward while we, the Silver Blaze, flank their position? I'm all ears, but I must warn, Elanna is assuring me that time is not a friend of ours at the moment."

Then the half-drow has a look of intrigue come across her face as she sees Cahleth's wound, "Lia, Geoffroy, could one of you tend to his wound? I wish to see if your abilities at healing are still intact given the strange area we find ourselves in."

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 10th Jan, 2017 - 9:08pm

10th Jan, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

The Friendly Necromancer says...

"I am not a tactician so I will go wherever the group decides is best, but I will say that if magical abilities are hampered here you may find me more of a liability than an asset in combat" Onwen tests his connection to the weave by casting prestidigitation to see if he can conjure up a small illusionary feather in his right hand as his left hand grips his staff.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.