Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 141 of 1199

Lia hears Poljen and begins calling out " - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256051
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st Mar, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 141

The Friendly Necromancer says...

"I do have a spell that could put some of them to sleep" Onwen whispers to the others "I could cast it, and then we hit them hard and fast; bring the people out through the back door."

If the others agree to it he will cast sleep on the group of kobolds near the back door.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Sleep Spell on D8 (+0): 7, 5, 8, 5, 1 (5 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr can't refrain her natural curiosity and she sends Cratol one of her characteristic telepathic inquiries as they all make their way back towards the others and out of the dark tunnels:

"A carefree and lucky monk has found something of note? We would relish the tale of the underground discoveries. We would indeed".

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol turns to the bard. "I will tell all what I found when we have the chance." He keeps heading towards the path that Lia took to follow them.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 141 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The kobolds at the rear of the temple are in for a very brief surprise as most of them are engulfed in a cloud of thorns. Cahleth's arrows kill both their targets, and his spell wounds several more. Lia brings down one on the edge of the group, and Targul and Poljen come running up. Poljen cuts down one of the injured kobolds, and an arrow from Tallis' bow brings down another, but both Targul and Roscoe miss their marks.

The last two look like they're about to run for their lives, probably yelling for help along the way, but then they slump over as Onwen's Sleep spell prompts them to take a sudden nap.

A few moments pass, and nothing changes, it seems the ambush went unnoticed.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles. " Well done everyone. No time to waste. " She races over to the back door. " We must get them out quickly. Any ideas how to get them to trust us enough to open this door? " She starts trying to remove the brace from the door. " Poljen, Targul.. Will you help please?"

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:34am

22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen surveys the scene with a look of satisfaction and then stands by as Lia and the others work on the door brace. He keeps an eye out for any danger.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+2): 21 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 141

Poljen waves Tallis forward. "Lia, you and Tallis get the attention of those inside. They know her, and probably remember you from your visit earlier." He sheathes his sword and slings his shield, then goes to move the bracing beam.

Out of Character: : Not sure it if is needed, but here is an Strenght roll.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

Lia hears Poljen and begins calling out " Rector Falcolnmoon. It is Lia. I'm the cleric of Sune that visited earlier. We have cleared the guards out back here. Our group has an escape tunnel to get you out and your followers out. Please open this door and bring everyone out. We will lead you to safety. You must make haste though before more of the enemy comes. "


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.