Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 157 of 1199

Poljen enthusiastically returns the arm-clasp - Page 157 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255585
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 157

Tallis speaks up, "It may not be ideal, but the fort is too crowded already, they're much safer remaining here. In fact, I intend to suggest we send some of the other townsfolk up above down here. We will need to do what we can to make them comfortable, this siege could last a while"

"Interrogating the man may be worthwhile, if we can get him to talk we might learn what they intend with all the prisoners they're taking. And we never did figure out what their plan was to take the fort."

"But yes, we need to head upstairs and report, though some should stay here."

Out of Character: The group has a number of potions and magic items that remain unidentified, Will Onwen spend some of his time studying them?

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:06pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Being new to the group and to the situation inside the fort, Fay will want to go up and see the situation inside the fort. His background gives him some limited background in defensive positions. "I may be of some limited help. I would accompany you unless anyone objects." He looks at Lia when he speaks this last sentence. He knows she has something to speak to him about but he doesn't know the importance, "If it is more important than their current situation then it must be near to life altering" he thinks to himself. Unless someone stops him for some reason, he will tag along.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:22pm

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen replies to Faevalor, "Indeed, I am Poljen, son of Nels. You have met Cahleth, Lia, Targul and Onwen. Over yonder is Cratol, and… Cratol! Where is that cursed drow, Sar'ai? Ah, and it is an honor, Fay-vel-ore. Or do you prefer Fay?" He does not object to Fay accompanying them.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:31pm

28th Mar, 2017 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Page 157 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Out of Character: : If studying the magic items does not take away from Onwen's attempt at gaining the benefits of at least a short rest to recuperate some of his spells then he would consider them, but his priority right now is studying his spell book so that he can restore at least some of those spell slots I will provide the arcana rolls but as I said if that interferes with his ability to obtain a short rest he will wait on that.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+6): 14, 20 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay smiles at the big man, "Poljen, son of Nels, only my friends call me Fay… and after yon battle" Fay motions his head towards where they fought the Dwarf and his small force, "I would say you most definitely qualify as friend." He holds his arm out to grasp the barbarian's arm, realizing too late that this might not be a custom where Poljen comes from. He looks at each in turn, "I am Fay to each and every one of you."

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia glances at Fay as he they walk back to the tunnel. " We should speak in private. This is something that no one else should hear. "
Hearing the others invite Fay to visit the fort she is torn. " Fay, life is short. You should hear what I have to say. " She gazes at him. Lia's mind races. She has waited for this moment for years.

Out of Character: : She will accompany Fay to a quiet area of the cavern if he wishes to talk. Otherwise she will find the rest of the group and rest. Lia will take a short rest either way and use Hit dice to heal herself. Ninja, if he will speak with her now I guess we should take it over to the thread created for this type of roleplaying.
.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:05am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 157

In Character: Fay looks at Lia and realizes this is serious. He pardons himself from the group heading up to the fort, "A Lady requests to talk and manners demand I grant her request."

He turns to Lia, "M'Lady, lead away. I am at your disposal."

Out of Character: If time permits, Fay will have a short rest. He will sing a song of rest during this time, giving everyone an extra 1d6 in healing which I will roll as part of my healing. Of course, this is all contingent on if there is time. Anyone down in the cavern should be close enough to hear my song of healing. In truth, he needs a long rest…

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:18am

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 157

Poljen enthusiastically returns the arm-clasp that Fay offers. When Lia insists on leading the bard off for private conversation, the barbarian raises an eyebrow, then shrugs and accompanies Cahleth and Tallis topside. Once there he sits in on the debriefing, taking his rest there.

Out of Character: : I guess he will miss out on the bonus, but so it goes.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.