Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 159 of 1199

Cratol stands woth the others. He waits to - Page 159 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 159

Cratol will tell the others that since he does not have a range type weapon he will remain down here and by the door to make sure those they send this way get inside and the door is re-closed. He just asks how to open and close the door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"M'Lord, although not formally of this group I have battled with them outside this cavern. I wish thee good tidings in your engagement and I thank thee fer the opportunity to strike back at these vile creatures" Fay says. "I apologize for not formally introducing meself, but I know time is not our ally" he finishes.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia was a little ways away from the group when the mercenaries and Sir Onthar passed through. Seeing that no one is moving anywhere yet she focuses herself mentally for the next struggle. After a little while longer (30 minutes) she goes through her belongings. Lia takes some water and washes her hands thoroughly. She then pulls out a mirror and comb and combs her hair for a little while. Studying her appearance in the mirror she smiles happily. Lia then prays quietly to Sune and can feel the power of the goddess restoring her again.

Rejoining the other group members she learns of the plan. Stretching slightly she nods. " I would like to help with this as well. Hopefully we can break this army today. I will be glad to help man the walls and bring destruction down upon the enemy. "

She looks to the others for a moment before speaking. " Two things I would like to share with all of you. First, I find it a big coincidence that our tunnel passcode is in draconian while a draconian horde assaults us. Maybe it's nothing to worry about. " Lia looks hesitant before speaking more. She looks at each of them for a brief moment before speaking. It is obvious that she has barely controlled anger while sharing this. " The ring that you recovered off that elf, Poljen. I have seen it and know that symbol. It is the symbol of Eldreth Veluuthra, which means Victorious Blade of the People. They are not known outside of my people. We are too embarrassed to let it be known in wider circles. They feel that humans are evil beings. Their ultimate goal is to eradicate humans entirely. They consider humans vermin and loathe half-elves as well. " She glances at Fay and Cratol to see how they are taking this. " They hate the Harpers as well and ambush them when they can. They are a blight upon this world. The elf was a member of that society. I just wanted everyone to be aware of what else we might be facing. " She grows silent and looks like she is lost in thought far away.

Out of Character: : Lia regains two hit die due to the long rest. Her hit points are fully restored as are her spell slots.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Mar, 2017 - 12:06pm

30th Mar, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Page 159 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen spends his time resting, studying his spell book, or making notations in his journal. He eats some of his rations in silence and observes the people in the cavern but preferring to isolate himself for the most part though once he has completed studying his spells and looking over the magic items he reports his findings to the others and is not adverse to speaking with other members of the Blaze, though he still would show some irritation if anyone outside of the group tried conversing with him; even then he is not rude and would engage in some small talk if prompted. He just hates being interrupted when he is studying or writing in his journal.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay sees the pain in Lia's expression. He draws close to her, reaches out to her, and says, "Amillë, these Elves are not ye. Please do not be pained by the action of others, even other Elves. You cannot be held responsible for actions of fools." Then he looks at her closely and continues, "We have need of your strong bow up yonder, but be at pains to let not harm strike you. I will not lose you now that I just found you."

Out of Character: I wonder how the others will react to this scene, Fay and Lia so close. Unless they speak Elvish they won't know Amillë means mother. Fay regains his two hit dice, spells, and all of his other abilities are renewed.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia relaxes as they embrace. " I know. It just really bothers me that there are people like that. Looking back now I think that your grandparents might have been involved in this organization. This hits really close to home. " Lia smiles at him. " Thank you for being so understanding. I will do all I can to stay alive. Fay, I would ask the same of you. Please be careful. We have many years ahead of us that I look forward to, Ionneg. "

Out of Character: : I wonder how they will react as well. Lia will tell everyone about their relationship once the group is all together.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 159

Poljen frowns. "Part of me wishes to go along with you, Sir Onthar. But I will remain with the Blaze. We shall do our best to kill as many of the enemy as possible when you signal. How will you let us know when to shoot? I have a whistle you could use… "

After seeing Lia and Fay, Poljen once more raises an eyebrow but does not comment.

Out of Character: : Of course I rolled for the healer's kit after we decided to do a long rest… so don't waste the healer kit… duh….

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:41am

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 159

Cratol stands woth the others. He waits to see what everyone decides to do. He is not in too much of a hurry to go anywhere right now.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.