Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 214 of 1199

"'Tis bold indeed Amillë. 'Tis - Page 214 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 214

The group squatting at the base of the fort's ramp remains. They're fairly well dug in, partly to avoid missiles from the fort walls, and partly to discourage the kind of action Fay is talking about. They would be highly problematic to simply charge.

Lia is able to shed some more blood from on high, her arrows seeking out distant furtive targets where lights reveal them.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:40pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon asks those guarding the cave door "So what prompted this attack on the city? What do they want?"

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Amillë, methinks meh plan willn't work. There be too many of the dastards embattled upon our doorstep. 'Twould be near suicide to attack them in the numbers I descry."

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 214 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will keep meditating/sleep with his back to the wall/door so if they try to break in he will feel it before they get in.

29th Apr, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

After identifying the items Onwen will make his way up to the battlements with Lia and Fay. Looking out over the opposing army his heart sinks as to him the situation is approaching hopeless. "Given the significant losses we have imposed on the enemy I would have figured that they would have abandoned this siege by now, especially after having defeated that dragon" he says with a tone of discouragement "We have taken out an apparent leader and several mages, yet they persist. What is so important about this place I wonder?"

Onwen considers this for a moment "Cratol had been exploring an area deeper into those caverns. I wonder if there is something worthwhile there? I know we do not like the idea of leaving any prisoners in the hands of the enemy but at this point that may be something beyond our control. The enemy is not advancing or attempting to storm the town… perhaps we should explore those caverns further; see if they hold any clues or resources that may help us in this fight?"

Taking a deep breath he scans the horizon. After appreciating the scenery for a moment Onwen turns to Fay "Fay" he quips "I would very much like to have more time with that tome you took off the enemy mage in order to properly study it and transcribe the spells into my spell book. It is your loot of course but it could prove useful for us if I am able to truly study it." He tries to sound non-nonchalant about it, but it would likely be obvious that he wants that book.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay looks at Onwen for just a few seconds, then he retrieves the tome from Lia and hands it Onwen, "For certes. Keep it as as you need it. If't makes us a stronger force it be the right thing to do."

Fay thinks for a minute, "I would not be discouraged, if we keep bleeding their army will either die or sulk off to lick its wounds. But I fear you may have the right if it, those already in their hands will be near impossible to free."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 214

Lia looks to Onwen. " They are dead and just don't know it. It is our job to inform them of that. Killing Cyanwrath would do that. " She looks out over the battlements. " If we sit here the best case scenario is that they withdraw and take all of those innocent people with them. We would be abandoning them to some horrible end. I still say we strike them. We have a very small party go out. Maybe 3 or 4 of the stealthiest that we have. Onwen, you or another magic user casts a disguise spell to make the group appear as the invaders. The group walks over unimpeded to where Cyanwrath is and kills him when the opportunity is there. It could be right before dark. Then they flee under the cover of darkness. " Lia looks to Fay and Onwen hopefully. " How does it sound?"

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 214

"'Tis bold indeed Amillë. 'Tis bold and daring and a bit reckless. But perhaps we need reckless. But first we must rest. We must restock our stamina. Ere I can face yon foe again I require rest to replenish meh repertoire of tricks. Dost thee disagree? And what be your thoughts good Sir Onwen."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.