Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 229 of 1199

Onwen avoids any celebrations and simply does - Page 229 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 6:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 229

As we walk around before resting for the night, Fay hears some dance music. He holds his hand out and bows to Mari, "M'lady, woulds't thou be so kind as to accompany me for this dance?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is finally able to relax after the stress of the siege. She has some thoughts about the pursuit though. " This pursuit promises to be very dangerous. We will have no walls to defend. Instead of all our help it will probably be just the Blaze. I'm doubting that Greenest can spare any their militia to help us. The other mercenaries that came with us here have earned their gold. There is no money in it for them to pursue these prisoners. The Flaming Fists will not likely go with us. " She shrugs. " That is for tomorrow I suppose. Today we won a great victory! " She notices Fay approaching Mari but merely smiles.

Mari's eyes widen a little in nervousness. She looks to Lia who nods her approval. The half elf blushes brightly. She doesn't respond verbally. She curtsies and takes his hand.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th May, 2017 - 2:04am

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I am not a member of the Blaze, but I will aid you in this if you'll have me. Bahamut compels me to oppose the agents of Tiamat and to free the innocent."

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 229 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As they dance politely Fay's eyes never leave Mari's eyes. The music speeds up, Fay keeps it respectful but he smiles and laughs as they dance. As the music crescendos at the end, Fay spins Mari, holds her hand gently, and bows deeply, "M'lady, thee has skills on the dance floor. I thank thee. Woulds't thou give me the honor of another dance ere this night ends?"

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol does not attend the celebration. He feels that he failed those who were led away. He heads north of the town to see how far away the enemy has gone. He knows they are slowed down by the carts and the prisoners. He will not get too close.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The army disappeared heading down the road to the east, not north. Heading that way, Cratol finds the army has camped a little over 18 miles east of the city, just off of the road.

Lia's suspicions prove correct. Blackjack and his men want nothing more to do with these events, though they lift more than a few tankards in your honor for the dragon slaying. They will be departing in the morning for Baldur's Gate to collect the rest of their pay.

The last two surviving members of Onthar's group are leaving too, they feel it is best for them to report to their superiors, and bring the bodies of the fallen with them. They offer to carry Cahleth as well, in hopes that his broken spine can be repaired in the city's hospital.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 229

Out of Character: : Thanks for reminding me!

In Character: :

Poljen makes sure to visit Cahleth, bringing him a mug of ale. He regales the archer with the tales of the fights missed, after the dragon was killed. He tells him of the rescue of prisoners, and then the fight with Cyanwrath. "You will be taken back to Baldur's Gate, and I am sure the clerics there will make you right as rain. You must get well, and rejoin us. Without you, I am the smartest battlefield tactician we have! And you can imagine how dangerous that is!" He grins at the jest. "If we end this mission before you are better, we will find you in Baldur's Gate."

To those who wish to travel with the Silver Blaze, "You are welcome to join us. Your help will be appreciated. But I must warn you, we in the Blaze do not bestow membership easily. You will have to earn that distinction."

6th May, 2017 - 6:03am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 229

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen avoids any celebrations and simply does his best to find a quiet place to study his spells and go over the spells that he had been researching. Locking himself away in either an abandoned home or at a local inn he sits at a desk and studies through the night, the desk aglow with candle light as he makes notations in his journal, flips through his spell book and occasionally moves to the center of the room to practice a particular gesture or incantation.

Out of Character: : Any recommendations on spells he should learn. Onwen gains two third level spell slots and he can learn two spells of third level or lower. I am thinking Haste might be a good buff for the other members of the party since it grants a bonus to AC and gives an additional action each round for up to a minute but it does have the downside of of the subject essentially crashing when the spell ends forcing them to lose a turn. Could also take Slow to disrupt the enemy.

It would be good to have some offensive spell though as well like Fireball or Lightening bolt. But then Dispel Magic or Counterspell may prove useful as well depending on what we run into in the future.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.