Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 37 of 1199

Onwen, Sar'ai, Poljen, and any others - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jan, 2017 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259476
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 37

Poljen helps load the supplies and provisions into the wagons. He then asks Lia and Sar'ai, "Is the north camp clear? Has it been thoroughly searched? Any supplies might come in handy for the people of Greenest. And look at the new box Cahleth has! Maybe there are more such treasures there."

Out of Character: : Poljen is willing to go up and help clear that camp, and explore the presumes mass grave site. He has been around piles of dead people before… and in my job I deal with corpses often enough.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: As Cratols third level he chose for his monastic tradition the way of the open hand and at third level in this tradition he gets the following. Starting when you choose this tradition at 3rd level, you can manipulate your enemy’s ki when you harness your own. Whenever you hit a creature with one of the attacks granted by your Flurry of Blows, you can impose one of the following effects on that target:
• It must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be knocked prone.
• It must make a Strength saving throw. If it fails, you can push it up to 15 feet away from you.
• It can’t take reactions until the end of your next turn.
So I was going by the third one but you could be right on it says reaction instead of actions.

In Character: Cratol will make sure all the guards are ok and tended to. He will then start picking up pieces of what ever was in the wagon and if still usable will distribute it onto the other wagons.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia looks at Sar'ai in mild surprise. " Elyria, I'm sorry that you don't understand this now. One day you will. Not everyone can be redeemed. Her power was too great to take that chance. "

Lia beckons Sar'ai off to the side. She speaks softly. " I have something to show you. I searched the sorceress. I found these items. " She shows Sar'ai all the items that she found. " There are two items that seem magical. Can you investigate and find what they do? If they are useful to any of us please let us know. This notebook looks useful as well. I know how you like gathering information. I'm showing these to you instead of Onwen. I haven't trusted him since the necromancer incident. If you want to let him see these it is up to you. You might wonder why I'm confiding in you. You have different methods than what I employ but you are very competent and loyal I believe. Thank you for helping in that awkward situation with Miruviel. " Lia hands her the items and walks away.

The young elf sees the others approaching and smiles. She responds to Poljen " We didn't bring it all back. Just some of it. We were rushing to help you when we had to deal with the sorceress. " She looks at the group that attacked the southern camp. " Hmm… I'm glad to see you all survived with all limbs intact. Geoffroy, you did well keeping them alive. I'm sure it wasn't easy. " The cleric eyes Cahleth. " Thank you for offering the bow. I would love to have it. It seems wonderfully made. I think you deserve it though. I wasn't even in that fight. " She gestures for Geoffroy to follow her to the side. She speaks softly to him. " You might wish to speak with Elyria. She was begging me to heal Miruviel when she was dying. I was refusing to and she kept pleading until Sar'ai finished her. She thought that she deserved a second chance. I didn't think that we could take that kind of chance. Just wanted you to know Geoffroy. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jan, 2017 - 4:26am

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 37 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen furrows his brow at one of Lia's remarks. "Just so you know, Geoffroy, did not keep us all alive. He blessed Targul, but not me!" He sniffs once with just a note of disdain. Then he says, "I will lead some men back to the camp to collect supplies."

Out of Character: : You don't need to describe that in detail unless there is something else found, or if the women there wish to talk.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia grins at Poljen. " My apologies. I underestimated your prowess. I know that you are a feared warrior. Just know that I am always here to heal you if needed." She pats his arm and walks away to check on the others.

Out of Character: : I would suggest that anyone needing healing use their hit dice in a short rest to reclaim some. We are already pretty depleted spell wise.

20th Jan, 2017 - 6:12am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai takes the items from Lia and is momentarily taken off guard with her remark about competency and loyalty, but reflecting on the days events made the half-drow realize that the two of them had worked pretty well together. "Uh, yeah, I mean yes. Yes, I will try what I can to learn more of these, but it may have to wait until a bit later as I see Poljen is beginning to make his way back up to the northern camp and I feel as though I should accompany him." A slight uncertainty can be heard in the half-drow's words although from what was not apparent.

Sar'ai mentally commands Elanna to take off toward the camp ahead of Poljen, herself and whoever else may be going and to give her an understanding of the current situation there.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2017 - 6:24am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 37

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen tries to catch Sarai before she heads to the north camp, he will walk with her to the camp and as he does he produces the robe and the rod that he took from the enemy mage "Which trophy do you want?" he says as he presents them "I'll admit that I'm a bit partial to the robe, but you are free to have it if you want it. I don't believe either one is enchanted but they could serve as good mementos for little engagement here."



Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

Onwen, Sar'ai, Poljen, and any others of the silver blaze who wish to go, head north. They are accompanied by Sir Onthar, a few from the Order, and the Flaming Fists. Those left behind are asked to tend to the wounded and recover what can be recovered from the ruined wagon.

Flying ahead, Elanna reports that the guard left behind by Sar'ai is dead, his sword driven through his chest. The freed women are not immediately seen.

As the group approaches however, their voices can be overheard. There's an ongoing argument over whether or not killing that man was right. The noise is coming from the large storage tent, where nine of the former captives are busy rifling through its contents, apparently looking for personal belongings.

Several of them have armed themselves, and for the third time in the past hour, drawn arrows are pointed in your direction. Fortunately, the sight of Sar'ai breaks the tension, and their weapons are swiftly lowered.

(Also, minor correction, if Onwen has spent time studying the thing, while he has not had a chance to determine its exact function, he should be fairly certain that the rod has a minor enchantment).

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 20th Jan, 2017 - 2:54pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.