Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 6 of 1199

Cratol will tell the small group what he saw - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 6

Seeing the man hastily retreat from Cratol's side, Cahleth elbows Poljen and whispers, "Cut him off before he can slip away. I'll approach the other one. We have some questions to ask. Call for the guards if you think you need assistance, we'll be in earshot as well."

With that, Cahleth does his best to navigate the crowd, intercepting the second, more relaxed tail. Approaching him subtly, in a non-aggressive way.

"Mind telling me why you are tailing folks through a crowded market on a fine day such as this?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Ryan, Poljen isn't up there with you. I assume that you were on the third floor of the brothel still? In the support thread Paul realized you were trying to sneak away after he posted about following you. Daishain ruled that due to your high stealth roll no one saw you leave. I thought you might want to know in case you want to alter your actions for this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:22pm

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Thanks for the clarification, I missed that detail. In light of that, however, I'll simply pursue the second, more relaxed tail, letting the seemingly more dangerous one escape through the crowd. Cahleth is no warrior after all.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The man beckons Cahleth close with a grin. Speaking just low enough for it not to carry through the hubbub of the market, he briefly reveals a badge with a harp symbol and says "Greetings brother Cahleth, just making sure that nondisclosure clause stays intact. Well done doubling back on me."

"I mean no offense, from what I know I highly doubt your bunch will talk out of turn, but it would look odd to the Zhentarim if these were the only signees we didn't have followed. Those bastards have been sniffing around this matter from the start. We don't know whether or not they're involved in anything, but they definitely want to stick their noses into it now."

"The monk did well chasing the other agent off, Kratos was it? I thought for a while I was going to have to make a scene to get rid of him."

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth breathes a slight sigh of relief upon seeing the symbol, "Do you mean to imply the other agent was Zhentarim? And yes, Cratol is not one to tolerate nonsense. A very valued and practical ally to have at one's side."

He walks with the agent to a nearby stall, where they continue to discreetly chat under the guise of shopping, "Do you have any other information for us? I assume you are privy to this Leosin business. What else might we expect on our journey?"

6th Jan, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen had continued his business though occasionally glanced in the tails direction. He watches as Cratol drives away one of the agents that had been following them but does not interfere, rather he leans on his staff and waits patiently as Cahleth interacts with the Harper agent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 6

The man looks a little confused, "Leosin? Never mind, if they didn't tell me, they probably had reason."

"There isn't much more I can tell you, so far as I know, they weren't prevaricating about what or who you face being a mystery. You should know that they've gone to great measures to ensure none have more than the most sparse hints about where you're going and why. At a guess that means they think the enemy has ears in this city."

"This foe might be the Zhents, they might be working together, or it could be unrelated and the black network just smells something good, it is tough to say. And yes, I'm pretty sure the man who ran off was a Zhentarim, I'll have to see if I can trace him down later to confirm."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:18pm

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Cratol will tell the small group what he saw on the mans arm. "Seems to be a mark of some type Maybe to identify members." He goes back to looking at wares.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.