Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 6 of 1184

Cratol will tell the small group what he saw - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:20pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 0 20 49 Why Join Help
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

RyanJ
Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 6

Seeing the man hastily retreat from Cratol's side, Cahleth elbows Poljen and whispers, "Cut him off before he can slip away. I'll approach the other one. We have some questions to ask. Call for the guards if you think you need assistance, we'll be in earshot as well."

With that, Cahleth does his best to navigate the crowd, intercepting the second, more relaxed tail. Approaching him subtly, in a non-aggressive way.

"Mind telling me why you are tailing folks through a crowded market on a fine day such as this?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 10

Lieutenant / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Heartwarder says...

Out of Character: : Ryan, Poljen isn't up there with you. I assume that you were on the third floor of the brothel still? In the support thread Paul realized you were trying to sneak away after he posted about following you. Daishain ruled that due to your high stealth roll no one saw you leave. I thought you might want to know in case you want to alter your actions for this.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:22pm

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

RyanJ
A Friend

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Thanks for the clarification, I missed that detail. In light of that, however, I'll simply pursue the second, more relaxed tail, letting the seemingly more dangerous one escape through the crowd. Cahleth is no warrior after all.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Page 6 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

The man beckons Cahleth close with a grin. Speaking just low enough for it not to carry through the hubbub of the market, he briefly reveals a badge with a harp symbol and says "Greetings brother Cahleth, just making sure that nondisclosure clause stays intact. Well done doubling back on me."

"I mean no offense, from what I know I highly doubt your bunch will talk out of turn, but it would look odd to the Zhentarim if these were the only signees we didn't have followed. Those bastards have been sniffing around this matter from the start. We don't know whether or not they're involved in anything, but they definitely want to stick their noses into it now."

"The monk did well chasing the other agent off, Kratos was it? I thought for a while I was going to have to make a scene to get rid of him."

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

RyanJ
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth breathes a slight sigh of relief upon seeing the symbol, "Do you mean to imply the other agent was Zhentarim? And yes, Cratol is not one to tolerate nonsense. A very valued and practical ally to have at one's side."

He walks with the agent to a nearby stall, where they continue to discreetly chat under the guise of shopping, "Do you have any other information for us? I assume you are privy to this Leosin business. What else might we expect on our journey?"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer

Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen had continued his business though occasionally glanced in the tails direction. He watches as Cratol drives away one of the agents that had been following them but does not interfere, rather he leans on his staff and waits patiently as Cahleth interacts with the Harper agent.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Page 6 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Sage says...

The man looks a little confused, "Leosin? Never mind, if they didn't tell me, they probably had reason."

"There isn't much more I can tell you, so far as I know, they weren't prevaricating about what or who you face being a mystery. You should know that they've gone to great measures to ensure none have more than the most sparse hints about where you're going and why. At a guess that means they think the enemy has ears in this city."

"This foe might be the Zhents, they might be working together, or it could be unrelated and the black network just smells something good, it is tough to say. And yes, I'm pretty sure the man who ran off was a Zhentarim, I'll have to see if I can trace him down later to confirm."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:18pm

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 6

the Quiet says...

Cratol will tell the small group what he saw on the mans arm. "Seems to be a mark of some type Maybe to identify members." He goes back to looking at wares.

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. KNtoran - 9 (18.37%)
2. Anronrosby - 5 (10.20%)
3. Kyrroeth - 5 (10.20%)
4. Daishain - 4 (8.16%)
5. Knightslay - 4 (8.16%)
6. News - 4 (8.16%)
7. Robertb - 4 (8.16%)
8. Susanshadow - 2 (4.08%)
9. Cinder - 2 (4.08%)
10. ROK Harker - 2 (4.08%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 18 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Redsopine - 2 (4.08%)
12. Wizard - 1 (2.04%)
13. Fatebringer - 1 (2.04%)
14. ICon - 1 (2.04%)
15. Krusten - 1 (2.04%)
16. Gknightbc - 1 (2.04%)
17. Furiofumano - 1 (2.04%)

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 3rd Oct, 2018 - 5:02am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm