Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 673 of 1199

Poljen strikes hard twice more, but the makeshift - Page 673 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 673

Velon continues his mad, somewhat panicked dash. What would they do without these three to help with the castle? How would the group, Blaze name or not, continue on without Poljen and Cratol, Lia, Geoffroy and even Fay already gone as well? They would have to leave immediately, he thinks. This successful quest of getting the mask would surely feel like failure in the end if they cannot be saved. He also thinks to himself that he should never underestimate Poljen, however, and the Snow Leopard may simply be standing atop a dead giant when he reaches the next flo

Out of Character: . Second round of dashing. VERY random thought, but for anyone new or wondering, I picture Velon looking like Tormund from GoT, or the red bearded guy on the 5e Dungeon Master screen, but with plate armor, a custom Bahamut tabard, sword and shield, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There is space for the gryphons to land in between the main keep and the rear wall. Ignazio's mount chirps and nuzzles him, hoping for a snack after the arduous flight.

This place is even bigger than it had looked at first. It is the door handles that cinches it. Technically within reach, but well above your heads. It is clear that this place was not built for creatures your size.

There are two simple watch towers nearby, oddly unmanned. A large set of double doors promise entry into the keep, and another pair of doors are on a balcony above.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon says to Lawrance relatively quietly as they dash together "How much magic do you have left in you?" "What of your arcane wards? If you still have it, use it on Poljen if he's alive, or me if he is not, would you?" The formerly jovial paladin musters have a smirk.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 673 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance eyes the swirl of magics interestedly as the colours envelope Velon subtly, still running the excessively long hallways and stairs full Tilt. As soon as he is within range, he asks for an update to the battle and passes it on to Velon. “I can’t believe she tried for that sword! She must have felt desperate. If it’s only the giantess, I’ll try for the Hold and see if we can’t stop her rampage. You just hit her!”

Edit:”I’m not too badly off for spells, and my Ward has most of its energy returned, but it would Likely only soften the blows from a giant. I’ll do what I can. “
Out of Character: : communication range should be two rounds from the battle, right?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:35pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora fightsbut can't stop her arms from cutting herself with the blade. She cries out in pain. Digging deep she fights to regain control of her own will. Knowing the desperation of her situation she will use all means in her power to drop the sword now.

Out of Character: : If successful she will drop the sword. She will use her inspiration point to reroll only if she fails the save.

5th Dec, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos inspects the double doors and if they seem safe uses his mirror to peer under the door, while staying alert for danger.

Out of Character: = Hopefully we can join in before the party dies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 673

Ignazio waits to hear Nicolaos land next to him. Ignazio smirks as he says, "It looks like this is going to be one GIANT affair." While doing so, he gives the bird a quick pat and a piece of jerky. Scanning the area, Ignazio comments to Nicolaos, "It might be best to stay unseen, magical means or otherwise. It would seem that everyone has retired inside. Given the architecture, I'm inclined to get in and out as fast as possible." After asking the bird to please wait here, Ignazio attempts to enter through whatever entrance is easiest to access and open.

Out of Character: Ignazio will cast invisibility once inside, unless Nicolaos proposes a different tactic.

I'm off to work in a couple of hours, so I will give a few more playing notes for you to keep things moving.
- Ignazio will do his best to help Nicolaos, but he will prioritize staying alive over retrieving some knickknack.
- Ignazio is a lover, not a fighter. When confronted with enemies, his tactics are to sneak around and avoid combat if possible. When pressed, he will try to incapacitate via hold person, hypnotic pattern, and banishment.
- When paired with allies, he will use haste on whomever seems most capable in the fight, sometimes even twinning the spell.
- Iganzio tries to reserve enough magical energy to bring his shadow hound forth for pressing situations(Requires 3sp).

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 673

Poljen strikes hard twice more, but the makeshift club smashes him into the wall, where darkness claims him. Cratol continues to strike, landing several hits. The giantess does seem to be flagging at this point, but with the barbarian downed, matters are not looking good.

Lora fights the sword, and manages to regain enough control to drop the cursed thing.

Ignazio and Nikolaos check out the door. Unfortunately it seems to be barred from within, and the construction is tight enough that a view underneath is not possible. Not greatly surprising for an exterior door.

The pair have a few minutes yet before their invisibility subsides.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.