Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 690 of 1199

Ignazio quickly finds out that the noise upstairs - Page 690 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256481
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 690

Lora frowns but then shrugs. She walks over to the room and takes up her post in the doorway of the room. Studying the hallway for a moment she turns to Poppo and Zarra." Remember what the boss said. If things go all wrong then we teleport out of here. That mask must be gotten to safety. It is the whole point of what we have been doing here. All of this is extra." She gestures in the direction the vampire headed." We will soon find out if we can take this flying castle. I trust in our group."

She prays silently to Mask and asks for his help in acquiring this great treasure and sky castle. As she looks up Cratol comes close." The raven haired woman frowns at him." Don't talk to me right now Cratol. You are a fool and almost got us all killed." She walks back into the room.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:17pm

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos uses his lute Kathryn to play a mysterious melody where the notes seem to disappear and fade away. He then vanishes from view and prepares himself for the impending danger in the hallway.

Out of Character: = Casting invisibility on himself with a magic item. If he has time he will then stow Kathryn and reequip his shield. The position on the battle map looks good to me.



Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol watches Lorairies walk away in confusion. He gets a better hold on his staff and waits. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and they overcome the cultists.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 690 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“Considering how much of a bottle we are in, I’m going to send my familiar to the stairway on the left to give us an early warning. “ the hawk flies off, ordered to merely listen and watch from a dark high nook, and alert Lawrance of any approaching force.
(If at least one steed has finished) “These magical horses are extremely fast, faster than a dragon or vampire, so if you see a need to escape use them!”
Out of Character: : Daishain, let me know how many minutes of Steed casting pass once combat begins, please.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo looks out into the hallway and says, "There are a lot more ways for the bad guys to get at us out here. Wouldn't it make more sense to use the door to the pilot room as a bottleneck and swap out front-line fighters when needed?"

When Velon gives the scroll to Poppo the halfling salutes and says, "Yes, sir! Definitely won't leave the room, just like the last time, yes sir!" He looks over to Zarra after he says this and gives her a wink. He then moves over to the control panel and waits for further instructions.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon replies to Poppo. “I hear you my friend. This way allows us a better view of what’s coming, and possible escape routes. We’ll fall back if we need to. It’s possible we’ll flee back to the balcony, so stay sharp.”

Velon takes another moment with Poppo in a more sincere, less martial like tone. “Thank you for your courage, your loyalty and your stories, my friend. If this is goodbye I know you’ll finish our mission. Please do not hesitate and risk the mask, and do free your large friend there first. If this is not goodbye, maybe you’ll cook us a fine meal back in Waterdeep, eh?” Velon smiles at his friend and takes his position in the hall.

Out of Character: . Feather fall available? Did Ignazio or someone say they can get away without the flying beasts? Does that mean there’s no reason for the bulk of the party to flee anywhere but the control room? We’d only be fleeing elsewhere for either the featherfall idea or the two odd ones out who cannot teleport. Otherwise theirs no reason to risk a dash through the halls. Lacking clear info makes these decisions very hard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 690

Ignazio, growing listless from the constant discussion without really knowing what the problem is, invisibly scouts ahead towards the loud noise.

Out of Character:
Ignazio has the fly spell which he can quicken or twin. He is assuming it will last long enough for him to fly to safety. I will roll for stealth. I don't know if there is any advantage for being invisible.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 690

Ignazio quickly finds out that the noise upstairs is made by armed search parties, banging on doors and finding little but the bodies left behind.

The group waits, tensing up for a confrontation that does not immediately come.

And then you can hear them, several groups approaching from both sides of the hall. And then you hear her, the vampire's amused voice echoing from some unknown location.

"You've done well for yourselves little stoats, killing so many in their sleep. But apparently you do not know when it is time to run."

"Last chance, surrender now and I may consider keeping a few of you."

Out of Character: location of some of the cultists is now shown, they're hiding around the corners for now.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 9th Dec, 2017 - 7:24pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.