Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 697 of 1199

Poljens almost howls in frustration. He can - Page 697 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258905
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Dec, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 697

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos seeing the danger that Tazskan will try to rescue him from the vampire's clutches. He speaks an incantation and his lips move as he whispers horrible secrets of the universe that only the vampire can hear.
He then moves into the dining room to get himself out of arrow shot and in a place where he can help deal with her.

Specific Action: Nikolaos casts dissonant whispers at 2nd level Wisdom save DC 14 for half damage and use her reaction for a forced move if failed
He also moves as far as he can into the dining room.
He will use his reaction for Cutting words on the vampire to reduce damage by a d8

Out of Character: I'm hoping that the hold person that Ignazio cast on the cultist will prevent an AoO on Nikolaos. I'm also hoping that the vampire fails her saving throw so she lets go of Tazskan and he gets an AoO of his own. In future rounds I hope to take some cover so I can use some healing spells without breaking concentration.

Attached Image Edited: Kingowlbear on 13th Dec, 2017 - 1:53pm

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Dissonant Whispers on D6 (+0): 3, 2, 3, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Cutting words on D8 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance begins another spell from his ring, a shimmering aura surrounding Taz, protecting him from harmful attentions. While the spell does it's work, Lawrance calls out "We need to hit her with Divine energies! Radiance of your deity will hurt her most!"

Specific Action: Sanctuary on Taz. Sanctuary requires that Taz doesn't attack anyone, but I don't know if it will cause the grapple to break if she fails her rolls.

Out of Character: : Eventually she'll run out of Legendary Saves, right? :).

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Although hesitant to stay in the archery range that is the hallway, Velon continues to try to rid the party of the melee engaged cultists so he can move to help with the vampire. He does call out "Let's finish these guys off and get out of this hall!" He fears people overextending to go chase down the archers more than he actually fears the damage they've caused. Let them come to us, he thinks.

The paladin lashes out with dancing green flame once again, this time at the cultist at Z12. He hopes the chaotic nature of the flames will aid Cratol in taking down his foe as well. In the process he steps back to AA13 to get a bit closer to helping elsewhere and also force his foes to adjust their positioning if they want to flank him, but still avoiding any cheap shots from them as he moves.

Out of Character: . Green flame blade again, moving just one space for good measure, which I don't believe will trigger AoO.

13th Dec, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 697 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Frustrated that her first shot went wild towards a cultist instead of the vampiress, Zarra will correct ehr aim to hopefully hit the main threat. The drow was not going to allow distraction from the danger presented by the blood sucker, especially since she had one of the group in her grasp.



Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen strikes out and wounds the man before him, but he still stands. The tantalizing pattern that had been in the hall disappears, and the man who had been enthralled by it shakes his head and moves forward to engage.

Cratol strikes hard at the man before him, dropping him to the ground, then moves into the dining room, ready to strike at the vampire. Velon swings with his flaming blade, but unfortunately misses his target.

Lora moves up, calling down radiance upon the undead creature, who shrieks slightly at the contact. Zarra misses the vampire with her shot, but Poppo's missiles can't miss as they stream around Tazskan to strike at his captor. Ignazio attempts to paralyze both the vampire and the brute beside him. He succeeds on binding the former, but the latter shrugs it off. His hound has more luck, managing to drag her by the leg away from her meal. Suddenly free, Tazskan turns and breathes lightning down onto the foul thing. Nikolaos attempts to drive her off with maddening whispers, but she barely twitches in response.

The vampiress stands, drawing attacks from the hound and Tazskan alike, though only the latter connects, and strikes out, her claws leaving deep furrows on the Warlock's chest as the pain drives him into unconsciousness.

Out of Character: Poljen, Velon, Nikolaos, Lawrance, and Tazskan take 11, 6, 7, 7, and 12 damage. Tazskan needs to start making death saving throws each round (1d20+con).

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Seeing his magic missiles make it through to vampire, Poppo elects to go to the well once again with the same spell. He fires off 5 more magical bolts of energy hoping to keep the blood sucker off of Tazskan.

Out of Character: : Magic Missile at 3rd level once again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 697

Velon snarls in frustration at his misses. Being battered from multiple sides must be throwing off his focus. He redoubles his efforts and attempts to cut the man at Z14 in two with the thunder of booming blade. If he can cut the man down this round he'll move to AA12, slowly working his way towards the dining room.

Out of Character: Per previous rounds post, Velon should be at AA13. It may not matter anyhow if he can kill the guy this round as he'll move to AA12 either way.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 697

Poljens almost howls in frustration. He can feel how close they are too both winning a decisive victory, or to losing much. But then a combination of magic, and ghostly-looking dog, {"Puppy!" he thinks to himself}, Tazskan is freed. The dragonborn takes some revenge, but then the vampire springs to its feet and slashes at him. But now Cratol is there. "Do not let up! Go go go!" he exhorts his companions as he once more begins to swing the great axe.

Out of Character: : First attack for his old friend, AH-12. If he misses, second attack will be same again. If AH-12 is down, turn to unload on AG-13, hoping to give Niko a free path to move away from the cultists, facing AoO only from bats. If both of those clowns drop, he will move to AF-11, in preparation for next round…


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.