Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 761 of 1199

Poljen says, "Oh, there is one more thing. - Page 761 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2018 - 4:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 761

Cratol stands as everyone heads over to Zarra. He walks over towards Elia. "I will not try to say your real name Elia just know that I for one am grateful to be here in your presence and see the glory of your real form. I am Thankful for what you did to our travel companion and I as Heir to this land welcome you here and will gladly offer you a place to stay here if you ever need it. Thank you for all you have done." He bows politely to her before stepping back and watching the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Zarra finds herself weakened, but feeling better by the minute as she move limbs that had stayed still far too long.

Elia turns back into her human form, walking up to whisper something to Silas before turning back to the group. "As much as I would like to, I cannot stay for long. Is there anything else I can assist with before I depart?"

Out of Character: Zarra suffers from a -4 penalty to attacks, ability checks, and saves. Each long rest made will reduce this penalty by 1. Unlikely to matter, but figured it should be mentioned.

10th Jan, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Thank you Otaaryliakkarnos for your generosity and grace. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Nikolaos Willahelm, troubadour and faithful servant of Lathander.
I came to this place because it is not only you and yours that this cult has been stealing from. They have been stealing from others as well.
It was serendipity that had me arrive when I did. I would not have been able to retrieve what I came here for without help. For that I am grateful. Thank you for sending them on their mission.
Now that the plans of the cult have come to light, they can not be ignored. You have gained an ally in me, and I will do what I can to persuade others to help you as well.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 761 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora walks over to Zarra with a huge grin on her face. She hugs the drow gently. "Welcome back to the land of the living. It is great to have you join us. You have missed much but poppo caught you up pretty well there."

10th Jan, 2018 - 7:43am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Though surprised by the hug from Lora, the drow will not turn her away. It takes her a moment to get over her surprise, but Zarra briefly returns the hug still feeling unsteady, uncertain, and perhaps a bit confused. Almost like she couldn't believe the warmly spoken words being offered too her.

Looking to Lora, there will come the reply, "Thanks, though with how I was taken out and my return this feels unreal… I do not often hear words of praise." Zarra wasn't sure how she was feeling, though she felt safer among those she had chosen to travel with then she had in a long while.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon walks up to Elia and will take her hand and bow and kiss it if she allows. "Great and beautiful Elia, it was an honor to meet you. I wish you could stay longer, but know there is much to do. Thank you for your kindness and your generosity. I am Velon, servant of both Bahamut and servant and pupil of Irdeith. I do hope we meet again, and during better times. In the meantime, may you all stay safe in investigating the Well and in the long fight ahead." Velon will give a slight bow and back away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 761

Elia thanks Velon with a warm smile, and after a few more pleasantries, departs.

That leaves Silas, "I will most likely be part of the group investigating whatever the cultists have at the Well, so will need to prepare for that. I do apologize for you being excluded, but there is reason for that law. That is the primary gravesite for our honored dead, and nearly every non dragon who has gone there throughout history has done so with the intent to steal or despoil. This latest intrusion is not inclined to make them less wary."

"Protanther and Otaaryliakkarnos are two of five members of a temporary council formed to deal with this latest cult uprising. The former in particular is of the opinion that the task should be done without involving your races at all. She opposes him in that regard, and the other three are split to some degree. Unfortunately, Protanther is by far the most influential of them."

"I have been trying to sway them into stepping forth to rally the nations into opposing the cult, but my credibility was harmed greatly by the theft of the mask."

"For now, I suggest resting and preparing. You have gained a powerful tool, but it will require some work to use properly."

"I will let you know as soon as I know more, especially if there is some way for you to lend assistance once again."

"Be careful my friends, you have made powerful enemies, and this castle has a target painted on it now."

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 761

Poljen says, "Oh, there is one more thing. Please come with me." He leads the dragons, both now back in human form, upstairs to the top floor and knocks on the door of one of the servant's rooms. When the door opens he says, "Let me introduce you. This is Esmerandia. Uh, and Esmerandia. Both are named Esmerandia. I mean, both ARE Esmerandia." He looks at the twins and purses his lips. "They are… they can explain. Anyway, they were slaves to one of Glazhael's warriors, and are now free. They might know things they don't realize, but could probably use help returning home. Might you be able to assist.?" He tells Emserandia, "This is Elia, and Silas. They are guiding us in our quest to root out this foul cult. If you wish to find your way home, I am sure they will help. If you wish to stay and help us with our quest, we will need people to help oversee the running of this flying castle. You already know it better than many. Think on it, please."

Poljen also says to Velon, "I will travel with you to this city, since it seems it will be the fastest way to go to the stedding. I will speak to the storm giants and see if they wish to help us."

Out of Character: : Daishain, to save me the hassle, can you remind me of Esclarotta's husband/king's name, please?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 10th Jan, 2018 - 4:37pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.