Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 770 of 1199

Velon cheers loudly at the completion of Lawrance's - Page 770 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Jan, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 770

The Awakened says...

"Another wonderful idea! I have been saving a bottle of fine wine for such a celebratory occasion, and a bottle of cheap stuff for when I can no longer taste it."

Nikolaos would be happy to have someone else play and enjoy the camaraderie. He will probably join in with the entertainer at times as the night continues.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nothing is saying we could not forward this by two weeks to say we are ready to go. That way everyone had the time they needed to get the stuff done. I would say a month has passed since we have been here to get the supplies we need on board and everything else done. If that is ok with the Dungeon Master.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Yes I too get the impression the Dungeon Master isn't worried about the day to day timeline any longer and wants us to simply state what we would do in the coming weeks. At some point he'll probably stop us and say the dragons have contacted us again, or something of the sort.

Velon will choose to sleep in the control room for now for fear or missing a communication from his dragonblood elders. He will simply sleep on a thick bedroll and clean it up and put it away each morning before donning his armor so as not to have the control room burdened with his personal mess.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 770 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Enjoying the party atmosphere by remaining on the periphery and watching the antics, sipping whatever tastes good, he grins as the group finally unleashes tensions.
Out of Character: : Lawrance will not mind what room he gets, as long as it's near enough to the lab. In the lab, he'll also craft a smaller vault for the extra spell books, using Stone Shape to close it and open it, as needed (It takes a day to access, basically, since that spell will not be in mind typically.).

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Nikolaos, play us a song of victory over a great foe such as the dragon we have slain, will you?" Velon says in slurred speech. "I bet you're a talented one, aren't you? Don't go thinking you're prettier than me too though, d'ya hear?! HA!" The red-bearded one takes a moment to adjust his feet and ensure he doesn't fall over. "I'm glad you're here though, my new friend. We need more like you. Maybe Lia will come back, too. Lia is amaz… :hiccup!:.... Yeah...." He just keeps nodding silently and sipping from his mug as he thinks of Lia.
Out of Character: . Yes, silly of me, I forgot there was already a secret vault of sorts accessible in the Wizard's room. Velon would probably move the cursed armor there and suggest any other sensitive items not being carried go there too.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When he is not working on copying spells or doing whatever is required of him in the control room of the citadel, Poppo makes himself familiar with the kitchen staff in Cratol's home. He is eager to learn new recipes and shares in the work of preparing and serving meals if allowed. He enjoys spending time with the servants and chats them up about local matters as much as they will allow him.

When discussions come to what the party should do next, Poppo ponders before responding, "Freeing that village that was being held hostage by the cult seems like the right thing to do. I don't think they would expect the castle to come back so quickly, though. Do we risk it or do we travel by other means in order to get them by surprise? They have to know that the citadel is overdue and that they should be on alert by now don't you think?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 770

During the course of the party, after perhaps a few too many glasses of fine wine, Lawrance stands up on a raised area, announcing "Fellow adventurers! I've a few words to share of our recent past! May my humble efforts of rough doggerel carry our fame forth and spread knowledge of our victories far and wide!'
Striking an exaggerated pose, he calls for a drumbeat and recites:

"Poem of Blaze
A mighty tale of our daring do, of glorious triumph, for evil cult rue.

From many a world, our adventurers came mobile, from cloister, from tower, from battle field and noble.

Each of us with gifts that so far outshone the opponents 'against us, from dawn unto dawn.

Each foe encountered was one more dispatched, all laid down to rest, our honour intact.

With little exception the enemy bore defenses, with guards, allies and otherworldly senses.

First came the Wolfen, all bestial and tough, with fang and claws, flesh tearing and rough.

Grand cursed ones were these, with half human features, and infectious ability to make more of the creatures.

Down they did go, under party assault,

By sword, by spell, by stealthy weapon shot.

Then came the ogres, solid as foundry,

Bearing strength to lay waste to all and to sundry.

With minor a wit, they still proved a problem, with blows that didst flung us all and about them.

They too succumbed to skillful attack, left on the floor with party intact.

Then next were the giants, hair tousled and red, slain by the stealthy and troubled from bed.

Picture the sight 'gainst giants of fire, trying to slay foes so very much higher!

Then threat from the hybrid, the half-drake Rezmir, did also require we firm stand without fear.

Yet her evil self, blowing foul clouds fell down, punctured, battered, blood burning the ground.

Nearly the last, the great vampire Sandesyl, did bring forces against us, from two sides, in castle.

One by one these cultists were by death down-called, slain as she wrestled with Cratol, not enthralled.

Trying to evilly suck every drop of his life,

She failed to defend from fist, spell, sword and knife.

Her demonic body was slain and she travelled, by mist to her coffin where chains there did rattle.

Her resting place hung within ribcage, so clever, a giant undead to us did fell damage deliver!

The bones were a tough barrier 'gainst all of our harm, but inside and out we made those chains sound alarm!

And finally the worst, the great drake Glazhael, was able to withstand us, 'til one valued did fall.

A devious spirit, his attacks all did fall upon every ally, with ice, fear, wing and claw.

Flying around us and creating a flurry, yet still we small ones did incite him to fury!

For each blow that landed from our weapons and magic, the great dragon did suffer, though his scales were fantastic!

A last desperate attempt from him to snatch and flee on, the mask of evil power, his mistress to summon.

Sad though it was to finally lay down this foe, our world of the good were glad he did go.

All of these foes, arrayed against us for some days, laid finally to rest by great Chromatic Blaze! "

He then staggers back to a chair and sits with a wide grin, grabbing another glass.

Out of Character: : Ugh! The formatting was automatically changed from an easier reading one. Sorry 'bout that!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:50pm

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 770

Velon cheers loudly at the completion of Lawrance's work and raises his cup. "Well done! Well done indeed! To the Blaze!" He polishes off the mug as some spill down either side of his mouth.

Out of Character: . Give that man Inspiration for his efforts alone!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.