Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 775 of 1199

The citadel's drawbridge leads up - Page 775 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 775

" Well met Poljen. Of course your charms drew me back." Lia laughs softly." I am truly impressed. We don't have to worry about prior owners reclaiming this sky castle. Giants, a vampire and another dragon. The Silver Blaze is building quite the resume."

She grins at Cratol." Still the monk that monk that won't die. You were always stubborn like that. Good to see you."

Mari and Lia introduce themselves to the dragonborn. Lia says," It is good to have one of your people working with us. I have heard much about them."

Lia looks to Velon." You seem to be doing quite well leading this group. I had the utmost faith that you would. Hopefully you have gotten better at dodging though." She nudges him playfully in the ribs.

Mari studies the newcomers warily." Drinking contest Poljen? Don't make me drink you under the table again."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jan, 2018 - 8:20am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon stands behind all of the others as they greet Lia and Mari. He plants his shield in the ground and leans on it a bit, keeping a straight face as long as he can. As Lia approaches he gives her a stern look, but then gives up as she gets close and breaks into a wide smile. "Dodge? Lead? I knew there were some things you told me to do when you left, but couldn't remember… Lia, how are Fay and Jack? I trust they are recovering ok?"

Velon also adds "Greetings Mari! You've protected this one from danger yet again, I see? It is good to see you."

17th Jan, 2018 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

"It is a pleasure to meet you both. Although the descriptions that I was given did not do either of you justice. My name is Nikolaos Willahelm, troubadour and awakened of Lathander. At your service. I look forward to hearing your tails and knowing you both better soon."

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 775 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Liz's smile fades at mention of Fay and Jack." They… are okay I suppose. The healing is working but it is very slow. It will be some time before they are up and about. It is incredibly frustrating that I. Am unable to help them."
Mari looks startled at Velon's comment. A frown crosses her face rapidly and is gone." I have tried. It is good to see you as well Velon."

Upon Nikolaos introducing himself Lia beams at him." Thank you for your kind words. It is a pleasure to have you join us. I always enjoy the company of bards. I have had a couple of traveling companions that served Lathander as well. One of them is no longer here. Lathander has my greatest respect and is a friend of who I serve, Sune."

She looks at the entire group." Fay and Jack both said to tell all of you hello. It is hard for them to stay behind as it was hard for me to leave them. We have work of the utmost importance here that can't wait however."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jan, 2018 - 2:36pm

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'm sure it is hard, Lia." Velon says in a somber tone. "I for one am glad to hear that their full recover is now likely, and after only a handful of days. I wasn't so sure when you left. For us, you see, this is great news. We will drink to their health this evening. I hope you forgive mention of the topic, but not to ask and not to care to know seem like worse offenses. I look forward to seeing them soon, even Fay." He says the last words with a smile once again and gives her a soft elbow of his own.

"So, are you going to help me lead this motley band of heroes, or take back your leadership position even? They're quite a handful!"

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia shakes her head." There is nothing to forgive. I would be surprised if you didn't ask. They will be fine eventually."

She studies the group for a moment." Surviving all that you have survived plus acquiring this.... Sky castle tells me all that I need to know of how well you have lead. You should remain party leader. I would not dream of taking that from you. I will help you lead if you wish or take a support role. Its your call oh fearless leader." She laughs at this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jan, 2018 - 3:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 775

"HA! I don't know about fearless. I'll admit the dragon we just killed proved that is not the case. Regardless of title, Poljen continues to be a leader where he sees fit and we will all count on you to do the same. Bahamut knows I need all of the help I can get! We've had a few minor… issues… we should speak on but the good news is that Lawrance has been a great help as have been the newcomers you've just met. Tazskan seems most loyal, devout, and eager to help. Nikolaos is a man of many talents and probably has some leadership potential himself."

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 775

The citadel's drawbridge leads up to a passage cut into the side of a sheer cliff. You are definitely being watched as you enter, but the guards outside do not challenge your presence.

Another door inside bars your passage. Through a grate of thick iron bars, you can see a bored looking dwarven scribe. He states, in a droning monotone, "I will need your names and reasons for visiting Adbarrim. Before entering you will be asked to stand on a runestone over there, which will dispel any illusory or transformative effects. If for some reason this would be harmful to you or others, you have the right to request a more in depth examination by one of our mages as an alternative for a fifty gold fee. Posted to your left is a list of prohibited items, if caught with them beyond this gate, the punishment tends to be severe. You are allowed to declare and deposit any such items with us for safekeeping, for a fee determined by the nature of said item."

The posted list of prohibited items mostly seems to involve anything that could bypass the citadel's internal security. Things which could summon or hide outsiders, beacons to anchor incoming teleports or interplanar travel, that sort of thing. It goes on to include intelligent items of "Inherently malevolent intent", artifacts belonging to a list of decidedly nasty gods, various narcotics, corpses (Exceptions made if heading for a declared temple), explosives, and any gnomish prototypes regardless of how mild its intended function.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:37pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.