Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 785 of 1199

Lia shakes her head." If you must do - Page 785 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2018 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256722
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st Jan, 2018 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 785

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will prepare herself for the day, and since the drow felt that she'd be among friends it was will much simpler clothes not meant to hide her appearance from the world.

There was still nervousness though, since the last the two had met Lia had shown perhaps the most distrust in finding out Zarra was a drow. Despite this, she will head down the stairs and seek out her companions.

Once she had joined the others, Zarra will ask those there, "So what is being discussed?" She will look to Lia and offer with uncertainty, "Good morning." The drow will hope this greeting does not go badly.

Out of Character: I'm not exactly sure where everyone is, but I am assuming most of the party did not return to the sky castle and that Zarra was able to find them properly last night with what I offered previously. Thus, getting a room where they had decided to stay.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is watching the group wondering what their reaction will be in regards to Poljen and his solo trip to talk with the giants. She notices Zarra joining them at the table. The raven haired beauty nods and says," Good morning", in response to her. She takes a sip of juice and stares at the wall in front of her while waiting for the conversation to resume.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“I am not sure exactly what benefits we expect the giants to provide, but when we have down time I don’t think it’s my place to tell any of you what you can and can’t do. I can’t tell Poljen not to talk to giants any more than I can’t tell Cratol not to pursue the duties of his newfound status as a Baron.”

Out of Character: . I believe Poljen needs to fly the last bit of the distance for his visit even if we take the castle most of the way.

Ky, do you want to play out what Mari wanted to speak about?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 785 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She shrugs at this." I understand your viewpoint Velon. Hopefully it all works out. He is free to do as he wishes. I still think he shouldn't go on his own. Its his decision though. Are we going to look for Poljen if he doesn't return in a certain amount of time Velon?

Out of Character: : Yes I think that we should role play it out regarding what Mari has to reveal. It will be most interesting to Velon and Lia. It's something that the group should be aware of.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "If everyone wishes to use the castle to get me closer to the giant's steading, then that is fine. But I must make a few things clear. I am not going to bargain with them. I am simply going to ask them to help. I know how I will do so. We can even get the castle close enough for them to see it, but actually, I worry about that. They might decide to attempt to take it back. I'd rather not give them that temptation. So I propose we fly me and my guide and our beasts, to within a day's journey by gryphon. I will fly there, just with my guide. And to show we mean no harm, we are going to fly in a circle, high above their settlement, slowly coming down. They will have plenty of warning we are approaching. I will have the guide land me several hundred paces away, then I will enter on foot."

He turns to Lia. "The reason I will go alone is that this is a town, perhaps even a city, full of giants. If things go badly, our whole group would be gravely at risk. And if I am alone and it goes badly, since there will be no one there I wish to impress, I will simply run for it. I swear! If more of us were there, there is a greater risk of more than one of us dying. Finally, I speak Giant. I will do so as a gesture of respect to them, and their leaders."

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

"Your plan sounds well thought out, Poljen. Would you do us one favor, though?" Velon looks to Lia and back to Poljen… "Please take this and use it without hesitation if your life is in danger." Velon puts the teleportation scroll on the table. "The cost of replacing this is nothing compared to your life, my friend. We need you. Granted, you'd be in Waterdeep far from us, but Lia could contact you with her magic if you are late in returning and we'll come get you in Waterdeep if necessary."

-----------

Separately, either in the late evening or early morning away from the group, Velon asks Lia and Mari to speak to him privates. "Mari, what is it you wish to tell us? What is troubling you so?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2018 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 785

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos raises early to greet the dawn with his prayers. Showing no signs of trouble from the copious amounts of ale from the night before.
He joins the others for breakfast. Hearing Poljen's plan he says "You should also take one of these stones with you. I found it in the market yesterday and it will allow you to contact us if needed or for us to contact you."
Out of Character: giving Poljen one of the sending stones.



Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 785

Lia shakes her head." If you must do this Poljen.... I pray that Sune will watch over you. If we get you close I can place Sune's protection on you. It will hopefully give you time to teleport out or run away if need be. It only lasts a few hours and so would be useless if you fly from here by yourself. "

Out of Character: : She is speaking of Death Ward. Cinder,I started the conversation on the side stories thread.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.