Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 829 of 1199

" We need to get going. While we debate - Page 829 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2018 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Feb, 2018 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 829

The Awakened says...

"Before we head out of town, I want to check out the market to see if they bought anything interesting other than standard supplies. Also if there is are interesting foods available I'm sure Poppo would cook it for dinner."
Wanting to get back with the group outside of town Nikolaos only makes brief inquiries and purchases whatever regional delicacy is available.
Once back with the group. "Once we do find the dwarf and his group, what then?Do we follow them so that they lead us to the mask, or do we stop their progress on the spot?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nikolaos doesn't discover anything interesting along those lines. They just picked up food, extra waterskins, a tent. They came with a good amount of supplies on hand already, this was apparently just to top them off.

The group starts tracking Varram's bunch to the east. The tracks are old, but easy to follow for now. This route only gets light foot traffic from the locals, a heavily armed bunch with carts stand out in the soft earth.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Fine, fine. Back to the castle we go, I guess. Lia I hope your broom can handle many trips today."

"If we're relying on pets and familiars, you all just let me know when we've found the cultists and it is time for me to fight. Please direct any and all questions to Lawrance. I'll be having lunch!"

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 829 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Just to be clear, are we tracking on foot or via Skycastle/pet shenanigans? I don't care either way but it effects pretty much everything we role-play next.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:27am

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: I don't care either I just want to make progress. I'm all for down time RP, but it's been over a month IRL since we downed the white dragon. We're starting to suffer from analysis paralysis on every step of the journey.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen says, "When I look through Trammet's eyes, I can do so for an hour. No matter how far he flies. And if they are a week ahead of us, we can certainly move faster than them, even on the ground. But the castle is much faster. Since the tracks are so obvious, we should return to the castle and and follow the path for 40 or 50 miles, then I can send Trammet to keep following the tracks. We should be able to find them in no time that way."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 829

Lawrance thinks for a bit "Let's do it this way - we stay aloft in the castle, watching and keeping too far up to be considered anything more than just another cloud, while the familiars and such make alternating forays down near the ground. A familiar can be called back at any time, instantly, to report, so let's plan on calling each one back hourly for a report, then send them out again. That would have two familiars in the air at any time, and one reporting back every 30 minutes. As far as Pol's Trammet, he can be an extra pair of eyes, and we can get Pol to look through them if the cycling familiars report anything important."
Out of Character: : How many standard familiars do we have? I'm basing this on two, although Poppo could resummon his into a new form instead of a frog.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 829

" We need to get going. While we debate this we fall further behind. This mask must be recovered. I'll send the broom for whoever else is ready to go." She flies Mari up to the castle. Lia sends the broom back down to them so everyone that wishes to can ascend to the sky castle.

Out of Character: : I think that we have a consensus to fly ahead about 50 miles in the castle and look for tracks there. Let's please get this moving forward. The campaign is in danger of bogging down. I'm sure Daishain is ready to test us with his next challenge *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Feb, 2018 - 4:46am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.