Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 837 of 1198

Crossing the hall with all the reverence and - Page 837 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:48pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 1198 pgs.  833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841  ...Latest (1198) »
Posts: 9583 - Views: 194581 Rating: 10/10 out of 7 Votes
Add Reply Q
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Daishain's Maps RPG Etiquette Daishain's SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 837

the Quiet says...

Cratol will bow his head and look at the bones as he tries to cross the room. He will not look towards any of the statues unless something tries attacking him. If he makes it past the statues he will wait for the others.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:53pm

Cratol Stormcaller Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 9, 23 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
Lawrance Smithson
Wizard 10

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Dedicated says...

Taking the cues from the Statue's poses, Lawrance removes and bundles up his magical Robe, positions his head down and arms enfolded in his regular cloak as he waits to see the results a the party starts across. "I would recommend not looking into their hoods, actually. One disadvantage to this Robe is that I can't stop looking. :D"



Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 5 Sorcerer 5

Leader / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Flame Wielder says...

"Be respectful, be humble at the right time as well. Got it. Why would the white mask be hidden in this place? You say this Diderius was a powerful seer? Any chance they aren't here for the mask at all, but rather a method of finding it via the seer? If I recall Cratol's account of what Chasorth had to say correctly, they weren't sure of Varram's exact purpose."

Velon raises his arm as Cratol walks through the next room, urging everyone behind him to hold up and see what happens. "Remember, be respectful of this place at all times if possible. Let's not destroy any statues or anything of the like. We should honor Diderius's tomb, if that's what this place ends up being."

Velon looks a bit confused by it all, but is doing his best. He hopes the true brains in the party will unlock the meaning of this place.



Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 837 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

Cratol crosses the room safely and into the next.

The next space is a large round domed room. There is a massive and beautiful mosaic on the ceiling. Chimeras chasing and being chased in turn by knights around the dome.

There are three doors here. Directly across from you is a large pair of double doors, clad in corroded copper. Still visible is a carving of a number of mages surrounding a large pool. The central figure, a larger than life man with an elaborate diadem, raises his hands above the pool as if drawing something forth. The copper clad doors bulge noticeably towards you for some reason.

The other two doors, simple wooden affairs, are to your left and right. They appear to have once been identical, but someone recently scrawled the word "SAFE" onto the left hand one in chalk.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:16pm



Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen crouches down by the dead cultist, simply trying to ascertain how long ago he was killed. Shaking his head he follows the lead of the others, keeping his head down until in the next room with the mosaic and doors. "Even if that word on the door is true, I would doubt what we seek is behind such a door. But I leave these puzzles to the rest of you… unless I have a flash of brilliance. And we know how are those are!"

Then he suddenly says, "I hope that the picture is not of the mage drawing water out, and the door under pressure, holding back a flood!"

Out of Character: : Investigation check for the dead body.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:22pm

Poljen Son of Nels Results:
  • Investigation on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Lawrance Smithson
Wizard 10

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Dedicated says...

Following in turn, Lawrance makes a note about removing his robe on the way back, or Dimension Dooring across. As he meets up with Velon and the rest, he says "That was my thoughts as well, when I recalled who this mage was. Something as unique and powerful as one of the masks should be fairly easy to find with typical magics, but this seer may have had access to a more powerful scrying tool that Varram intends to use. "
Putting his Robe back on gain, he checks the doors visually, looking for any other signs of recent passage that would reveal the way their foes took. Examining the central door and it's mosaic he says "Doesn't that look like something wanting to break out of those doors, or tried?"
Specific Action: Investigation roll, History Roll.

Lawrance Smithson Results:
  • Investigation on D20 (+7): 10 (1 roll)
  • History on D20 (+10): 22 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 837 Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

the Quiet says...

Cratol waits for the rest to decide which door they would want to open. He does look to see if anything stands out that is not noticed at first.

Cratol Stormcaller Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 10, 18 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear
Premium
(+)
Nikolaos Willahelm


Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 837

The Awakened says...

Crossing the hall with all the reverence and etiquette one would show in court, Nikolaos then enters the room with the three doors.
"They intend on coming back though here if they wrote on the door. Let's make it a little more difficult for them. Does anyone have any chalk?"
He then points to the writing on the door says an incantation and the chalk marks fade away.

Specific Action: casting prestidigitation to remove the word safe from the door.



Guest please SHARE: "Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. Krusten - 14 (13.33%)
2. Pureyang - 13 (12.38%)
3. Strellers - 9 (8.57%)
4. News - 7 (6.67%)
5. KNtoran - 6 (5.71%)
6. ROK Harker - 5 (4.76%)
7. Adventure - 4 (3.81%)
8. Factual - 4 (3.81%)
9. Fantasy - 4 (3.81%)
10. Hunter - 4 (3.81%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 7 Hr(s). 8 Mins.
11. Opinion - 3 (2.86%)
12. Gknightbc - 2 (1.90%)
13. Turi - 2 (1.90%)
14. Seath - 2 (1.90%)
15. Cinder - 2 (1.90%)
16. FairMaiden - 2 (1.90%)
17. Wizard - 2 (1.90%)
18. Anronrosby - 2 (1.90%)
19. Vilepal - 2 (1.90%)
20. PaulNelson - 2 (1.90%)

Highlights

Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By Adventure 6 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Trans 5.9 Days Ago Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Knightslay 22nd Oct, 2018 - 1:39pm Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 13th Oct, 2018 - 11:06pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes