Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 847 of 1199

Lawrance offers "I,too, can speak their - Page 847 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Feb, 2018 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Feb, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 847

The Quiet Shadow says...

"It is always risky dealing with them, there is still some consideration if they are actually devils," Will come perhaps an unexpected consideration from the party drow, "Devils can be reasoned with, they can be bargained with, and though one has to be careful in exact wording or loopholes… they tend to keep their word from what I have heard." Zarra was offering this is a consideration, knowing full well that a figjt could still ensue.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:09pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

"I don't trust them, but we know so little of this place we're in. I hate stumbling around here in the dark hoping to run into an enemy. I can understand what they are saying but can't speak their language. Can anyone besides Perry speak with them?"

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“At the very least, I was thinking I might be able to gather information from them. Maybe they’ve seen this Verram fellow or know where he is? Since I’m part devil myself, they might be more open to bargaining with me,” Perry suggests. “I have an idea, if you would wish to try it.”

Then, Perry’s form changes. He grows around one foot taller, now a towering 6’9”, his purple skin shifts to red and his muscles balloon immensely, his wings grow larger and look sharper and more menacing, finally his horns change to pointing outwards and upwards. His new form is wearing black plate armor and the mandolin on his back becomes a large greatsword.

Perry clears his throat a bit as he makes his voice sound much deeper, “How’s this for a disguise? You all can aid me by pretending to be my slaves. Remember, it’s just one option,” Perry snarls, trying to make his voice seem intimidating.

Out of Character: Was thinking if we go this route that pretending to be slaves could be a form of the Help action while I attempt to deceive. Using Guidance could be smart too. Just an idea, but we may still have to fight them who knows.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:41pm

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 847 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia stretches as she feels better. She listens to the conversation for a moment." I'm with Lawrance. I think we should go to the door away from the devils. Our prey most likely isn't that way. Bargaining with devils is tricky at best anyways." She walks to the door with the strange moaning sound. Lia places her head carefully against the door to see if she can hear anything else.

Mari follows her down the hallway with weapons at the ready. She is listening for any enemies approaching.

Out of Character: : Lia is fully healed up.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry shrinks back down to his normal form while looking a bit disappointed. "Ok Lia, I trust your judgement. But remember, Operation Super Devil Perry is still on the table if we ever want to try it!" Perry exclaims happily.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 11th Feb, 2018 - 7:57pm

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia shakes her head and grins." That is a brilliant idea Perry. If we go that way we should use it. It's Velon's call here though. He gets to earn his extra pay in moments like this." She winks at Perry.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 847

Velon shakes off the blow from the impact and mutters “ah, my mistake, sorry.” He makes his way back up to the others and goes through the long process of removing his armor and putting it back on again. He puts a hand on Nikolaos’s should and says “thank you, my friend” after receiving the healing.

After hearing what the others have to say, Velon closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, extending his Divine Sense out to see if he can discern more about their neighbors eating steak behind the door.

The paladin looks around at the two doors and the secret passageway and whispers “perhaps they are guarding this other room?” “Let’s just take a peak in here, Shall we? I’m curious!” He gestures towards the door with the moaning sound behind it.

Out of Character: . Will tally Velon’s HP soon. Anron that was your chance for Divine Sense!

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 847

Lawrance offers "I,too, can speak their language, if needed, although I can not shape shift into something try might trust better."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.