Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 851 of 1199

Cratol is satisfied that one has disappeared - Page 851 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2018 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258756
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 851

Perry will see that the figure is still standing after all the various blows from everyone and look over at Lia with a worried expression, “I hope your boyfriend is as tough as he looks.”

Perry will continue his strategy of waiting to see what Poljen and Velon target, then release another painful note to a wraith.

Out of Character: Same strategy, Dissonant Whispers Wisdom (DC15), taking advantage of Poljen and Velon’s attacks of opportunity and Booming Blade. If the first wraith goes down due to Poljen’s [Critical Hit], I will target the other one in range of them. Perry will stay right where he is for now. Since Velon has Warcaster, he would use Booming Blade on the Opportunity Attack too right?

Attached Image Edited: seath on 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:34pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Following up on Perry as he sings a song of nasty pain to the wraiths, Lawrance keeps launching his Bolts at the same target, hoping the group takes one down, soon before the rest become an issue.
Specific Action: Radiant Bolt on the same wrath being ganged up on, unless it goes down, then target the second.
Out of Character: : No one going to Turn them, or something?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: (Laugh) yeah, I thought about turning them, but wasn't very high on the initiative order. Before round 1 I also wasn't sure if the four in the corner were shades vs specters, never mind if Velon would know. Not sure if anyone rolled good arcana and told the group, would have to look back. I also figure Velon knows Cratol, Waker of Giants, Poljen and the rest will just wack 'em anyway *wink*

Would have been different if we had gotten the jump on them instead, having time to strategize first.

It could still be an option next round if this round doesn't go well for us. I know Velon missed again.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 13th Feb, 2018 - 7:03pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 851 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I rolled poorly, and Dai identified them in his summary, but no specific Arcana discovery was mentioned. I just thought, if all (Or most) of them were cowering in a corner, we'd be able to deal with them without damage.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Feb, 2018 - 7:43pm

13th Feb, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Seeing his first attempt to harm the shadows fail to connect, Nikolaos attempts a different course. Moving into the room where he can get a clear shot, he touches his holy symbol and forms an orb of light which he hurls at the horror.

Specific Action: moving into the room to get a clear shot probably around h24 casting guiding bolt at the one we are ganging up on, unless it's defeated already then getting the other big one. Using a bardic inspiration to reduce attack roll against Velon.

Edit: I forgot to mention it and I hope it doesn't matter for this battle but Nikolaos has his shield on his back so he can use his Lute as a spell focus.

Attached Image Edited: Kingowlbear on 13th Feb, 2018 - 8:51pm

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Attack roll on D20 (+6): 19 (1 roll)
  • Bardic inspiration on D8 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Guiding bolt damage on D6 (+0): 6, 1, 4, 2 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cratol keeps fighting the specters, landing a few strikes, the one before him is brought low, falling down and disappearing.

Poljen swings through the misty form before him with a mighty blow, it shrieks and dissipates. Lia releases an arrow wreathed in light, it impacts the second wraith, leaving a gaping hole that fills in slowly. Velon tries to follow up with a thunder empowered strike, but misses.

Perry tries to force the wraith to flee like with his companion, but it remains unaffected. Lawrance has more luck, burning his target. The remaining Wraith tries to suck more energy from Velon, but it fails to make contact. It starts glowing as a burst of energy from Nikolaos strikes it. Tazskan moves in and hits one of the specters with a bolt of force.

Out of Character: No party members hit this time around. To confirm, no one has properly identified these things. It isn't a stretch at all to assume undead, and I've mentioned their proper names, but until someone does better on the check you don't know much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 851

Poljen growls as he steps toward the second shape that he and Velon have been fighting. He still refrains from crying out, the other room with the demons or devils in the back of his mind…

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 851

Cratol is satisfied that one has disappeared and focuses on another one. He will spend another Ki point in hopes of damaging and putting down another one.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.