Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 876 of 1199

Cratol has darkvision and he can move faster - Page 876 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 876

Perry walks slowly, following behind the others as they all exit Diderius’ chamber. As he hears Diderius’ sad voice call out for them to stay, "You cannot leave, I command it," Perry hesitates for a just a brief moment before following Velon and the others out of the chamber.

Upon making his way out, Perry places his back against a nearby wall, seeming a bit distant as he stares at the ground. He reflects for a moment on Diderius’ final words while Velon speaks. “How long has he been down here? How many years has he suffered completely alone?” Perry thinks to himself. “It’s hard being alone, isolated. I know that better than most.”

Perry recalls how he felt growing up as a child, feeling like an outcast and being mistreated just because of the way he looked. He recalls the despair he felt when he first became trapped in the Feywild with no one around to turn to. Then, he remembers all of the people who saved him, his mother and father, his sister Lilliana, his teacher Lucan, and all of his friends.

Perry grits his teeth and clenches his fists as a single tear runs down his right cheek, “He must’ve been alone for so long.” He quickly wipes it away with his sleeve before meeting back up with the group.

“I’m ready to go whenever you are, boss!” Perry says with his usual peppy attitude.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

"You are right Perry, his soul is to be pitied. But his solitude was not his downfall. Here he was a man who had unlocked the secrets to see anything he wanted. And what he chose to see were disasters to avoid. So all he ever saw was calamity."
"You can go into a garden and look at the gardner's hands. See the calluses from his toil, the scars from the thorns of the bushes he prunes. That does not make the roses less beautiful or less fragrant."
"I have seen you play your mandolin. I know you have spent countless hours perfecting your art. To me that makes your songs more beautiful. To know the care and reverence you have to making the lives of others more with music."
"He is a relic, impotent from the decay of stolen years. Powerless to stop us from leaving a room. We would be doing him a kindness releasing him from his self made cage."
"Your bargain with the devils may turn into a great act of compassion. From death life."

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 12:20am

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo perks up at the mention on the hole, "I do! I bet the mask is with them. If they have been around here for so long they probably have cleaned out the place of useful things. Not that I am eager to go into dark holes but I bet our answers lie that way."

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 876 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia ponders on Diderius' words as they exit the room." This is what comes from meddling with things beyond a mortal's capacity. What he did is blasphemy. Always trying to cheat death… "She grows silent for a moment." I'll go as well Velon. We must make sure dangers are dealt with before weakening ourselves as you stated."

Mari has a look of determination on her face." I'll go as well. We didn't come all this way for nothing."

Out of Character: : Mari could use a potion of healing if no one else wants it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:04am

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is watching but never sees and snakes. As people are getting ready to go to the big hole in the library Cratol heads that way and follows the scouts inside.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group heads south, back to the library. The hole in the wall seems ominous, but there's no sign of movement immediately within. Beyond is a rough mostly circular tunnel, about ten feet in diameter. Those whose sight peirces the darkness within can see it makes a sharp turn to the right about fifteen feet in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 876

Poljen says to Velon, "Not all of us are able to see in such poor light. If you wish us all to go in, I am ready. But I offer one suggestion. Let some of us that are faster go in and see if we can lure them out to us. Cratol, myself, Zarra and Mari are probably fastest. Cratol and Mari might not have good vision in dim light. But we might be able to bring them out here, rather than in their lair… "

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 876

Cratol has darkvision and he can move faster than anyone else. Base speed is 45. He can augment that with Ki.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.