Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 896 of 1199

Per Velon’s request, Perry steps forward - Page 896 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Mar, 2018 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 896

The Awakened says...

Seeing the snakes make an appearance from the door, Nikolaos moves close enough to see if the serpents are venomous or if they are all hiss and no bite.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The cobra states, "Hmph, that is better"

The adder states, "But no slaves of your kind have been granted permission to approach the highest one."

The cobra continues, "If you feel that your purpose is worth the offense, we can pass along a request to enter. I highly suggest not wasting the highest's time."

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"We are here in pursuit of one of our kind, one who must be punished for his crimes and his impertinence. It is our duty to ensure he is punished. Now that he has troubled you and likely caused offense here, it is also our duty to issue our apologies to the highest one as well."

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 896 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The snakes seem to squint suspiciously at Velon. Then the adder states, "Very well, your request will be passed along"

The metal serpent seems to wiggle through the surface of the door, apparently moving to the other side. A minute or so later, it returns. "You may present your supplications to the Highest."

The iron snakes shift about to cease covering the split between doors, and then said doors swing wide, permitting your entry.

The room beyond is large and well lit. Several statues line the walls, and a number of yuanti stand at attention. On the far side of the room, a large snake with a vaguely humanoid face is coiled up behind an altar, looking in your direction expectantly.

To the side of the room, three x frames have been erected, each with a badly battered figured hanging from it. Two humans and a dwarf. One of the humans appears to be dead, the other two merely unconscious. The dwarf matches the description given for Varram the white.

Out of Character: DC 10 arcana to identify the large creature as a Dark Naga, dc 15 to remember basic traits of the same. It is noteworthy that we're down both Kyrroeth and Kntoran for a while, check their intro threads for details.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:01pm

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo peers out from around the legs of the larger party members and sees the large snake creature. His eyes widen as he realizes he is about bite size for such a creature. He waits to see how Velon will handle this 'discussion' with the 'Highest' but prepares mentally to launch a fireball should things go sideways.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen stays to one side of the group as they enter the room. He says nothing for the moment, leaving the talk to Velon and the others, like Niko, who are more proficient with honeyed words. But if things go sideways, he is ready to fight with the creatures.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 896

Velon puts his weapon away before entering and walks forward slowly, surveying the room. Keeping his distance he bows his head and speaks to the Highest.

"Greetings to you, Highest, mighty Lord of this domain. We humbly come before you because of this dwarf here." He points to what appears to be Varram. "He is troublesome and foul, and we thus pursued him here seeking justice against him. Unfortunately we were too slow, as we are not as swift and powerful as you and your kind. We thus wish to apologize to you, Highest, for this failure. I am not sure that my words can convey how truly sorry we are for this intrusion, and thus my friends here may be able do you greater honor, perhaps in your preferred tongue. There are many who wish to apologies." Velon bows his head again and gestures towards Perry and Nikolaos.

He uses his Message spell to briefly say "Do your thing, my friend, and I'll back you up" to the tiefling. He then does the same to Niko, saying "You're better at this than I, surely, so do as you see fit."

Out of Character: . Hoping to hand off to Perry and Niko for their expertise at this and provide the Help action to whoever is speaking.

Velon will ready an action to cast his Channel Divinity: Sacred Weapon if anyone in the party is attacked.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 896

Per Velon’s request, Perry steps forward next to Velon to communicate with the high Naga. He looks to Nikolaos with a look that says, “Let’s do this,” and gives him a nod.

Perry bows respectfully and then takes a knee. He begins speaking in a harsh yet beautiful language, the same one he used when negotiating with the devils earlier, “First of all, I would likely to humbly apologize on behalf of myself and my fellow companions here for the rudeness that we have displayed thus far. This is your home and we have clearly intruded upon it. As a result, there was much surprise and confusion on the bridge behind us and there was a great deal of fighting and loss. Regrettably, we were forced to defend ourselves against some of your subjects,” Perry pauses for dramatic effect as he laments the unnecessary loss of life.

“Your Highness, we have come here for one reason and one reason only. That man,” Perry says as he points towards the dwarf, “has committed great crimes in our lands on the surface. As my red-bearded friend has just said and as you have no doubt seen yourself, that man is a scoundrel that does not know his place. We came here to punish him and his ilk and to take him with us where he will be judged for the atrocities that he and his people have committed!” Perry says in a determined voice.

“As such, I humbly propose that, in exchange for that man’s worthless life, we shall leave this place quietly. No one else needs to be harmed here today. What do you say, your Highness?” Perry asks.

Out of Character: We learned all about the Naga before we came in here and I roleplayed some of the info with Lawrance during the breakfast scene I believe. We found out from the links given that Dark Naga live in the Serpent Hills and that they do indeed speak Infernal. Trying to do some persuasion here and will back up Nikolaos on his persuasion roll as well, so we can tag team this thing.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.