Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 899 of 1199

Lawrance keps muttering formula and trivia - Page 899 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2018 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Mar, 2018 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 899

The Awakened says...

"It depends on who the rival of yours is. After all, if you consider them with enough regard for them to be a rival, they must be formidable."
"The gold price may end up being the better bargain for us; even if it is a bit steep for that cur, and if it is so be it. But I feel it worth looking into what options we have before handing over a kings ransom."

Out of Character: Daishain, I was taking Seath up on his offer from the bottom of page 896 for the advantage. I've just been slow to post.
I think this will probably turn into a fight, because it is Dungeons & Dragons. I am hoping to get what information we can before then and maybe a "Before I kill you Mr Bond" speech.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance sighs quietly, leaning over to whomever he is nearest. Trying to be casual about it, he whispers "Did you remember when I was talking about the Naga, that they can sometimes read minds? I don't see this ending well."

Out of Character: the sources Dai allowed us to read from way back mention this, but I guess it was forgotten. I had hoped peoples rolls would have refreshed memories, and Lawrance was trying to be subtle. He gave up.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon hears Lawrance whisper behind him but can't quite make it out. Knowing the wizard is quite knowledgeable and likely smarter than him he messages "What do you think of all of this?"

The paladin resists his urge to start making further battle plans telepathically since Poljen didn't seem too excited at the prospect and focuses on what has been said. He messages Perry and Nikolas each once more. "Perhaps we'd be allowed to use the pool just today if we don't harm Diderius? Perhaps a lower price and we rid them of the devils?"

Out of Character: Not sure if this counts as providing Help or not.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 899 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thankful for the magic whisper in his ear, he replies back "Most Naga read minds, Velon. If you are planning something, it'll learn it. I think it only reads one person at a time, so guard your thoughts. WHatever path you choose, I'll back you." Unfortunately, since the spell only allows a short message, Lawrance is unable to repeat the knowledge he recalls, but he hopes for the best. Carefully going over myriad facts and tidbits of knowledge in his head to attempt a cluttering effect against the telepathy of the Naga, Lawrance waits.
Out of Character: Message is actually whispered words, not telepathy. Sending is the telepathic version.
Out of Character: part deux - I really LOVE the "Before I kill you, Mr. Bond" Speeches!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 8th Mar, 2018 - 3:50pm

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry receives the message from Velon, then turns to the high slithery one and says, “You asked us not to touch anything or harm the old seer, but we would like to use his pool just once for our own quest if you will allow it, highest one. If we could add that to the deal, then that would satisfy everything we’ve set out to do for our mission. We are giving quite a sum here, and I’m sure you will find the enchantments on these items most useful.”

Perry sets his magic mace on the ground as a sign of cooperation and to start the pile of things.

Out of Character: It’s the +1 Mace from earlier. I’m also willing to part with the Pearl of Power and the Ewer I suppose (Though I really do love the ewer). They are not getting Gif’s Cute Critters, my hat, or mandolin. Cinder, I don’t think we can actually get rid of the devils without also getting rid of Diderius since they just revive eventually and come back once killed so I left that out. Hopefully they let us use the pool.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is a brief pause before the naga responds, "Access to the pool will require additional tribute."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 899

Perry blinks a couple of times, not quite expecting that answer. He looks over at Velon with a weary look. He lifts his finger then opens his mouth as if to begin speaking, then quickly closes his mouth again. A short pause later, Perry asks, "How… how much more tribute would you like for pool permission?"

Perry is doing his best to restrain himself as to not go full Poljen on these snakes.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 899

Lawrance keps muttering formula and trivia to himself, blurring his mind with inconsequential information as the discussions get lengthy.
Specific Action: Lawrance wants to be around AA or 'Z67/68' - just barely inside the room.
Out of Character: Dai, we are all beyond the Y column, correct? You mentioned a 50 foot distance, and the scale is 5', AFAIK. Also, Who is Pa?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 8th Mar, 2018 - 9:43pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.