Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 969 of 1199

Looking to Tazskan, the drow will ask involving - Page 969 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2018 - 4:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256675
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 969

Mr Creel shakes his head, "As much as it might dint my reputation to admit it, no, I do not know your purpose here. I knew you were coming, but not why." He shrugs, "Perhaps its for the best, if there are gaps in what I know, there definitely are some in what your enemies do."

"As to a meeting, I have just the thing." He pulls out a scroll and lays it on the table for Perry to take. "No need for meeting points, have your wizards learn that and find a quiet space to cast it in. If you do so at a time when it is prudent for me to respond, I suggest a few hours past midday, we can chat securely. Its a useful spell, if one with some severe limitations. Not the least of which being that the first casting only initiates a connection, someone at the other end must cast it again to complete it. Take it with my blessing, I am certain it will come in handy more than just this once.

"In any case, Morgaine here was set upon by pirates, lost her ship and crew. She wants revenge on them. I did some digging, and it turns out their employers were none other than the cultists you are so fond of chasing down. Seems like a prudent match to me."




The first tail starts leading the thugs towards the Violet Swan, though they're taking their time about it. The second tail started running as soon as he was clear. He heads straight for the nearest Flaming Fist outpost. Its unclear what he says, but pretty quickly, another band of heavily armed men is on the move, also heading towards the Violet Swan.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry takes the spell scroll from Mr. Creel, “Oh neat, he will love this. Thank you, Mr. Creel. We’ll be in contact with you shortly.”

Then, Perry turns to Morgaine, “The dragon cult funded the pirates, huh? I’m sorry to hear that my dear. They really are a bunch of creepy jerks those guys. We can use all the help we can get to fight them. So to answer your question, yes, you may absolutely meet with the others. Follow me please, Morgaine.”

Before exiting the office with Morgaine, Perry will turn one last time to Mr. Creel, “Let me know the next time you all are doing a concert. I love harps and would be overjoyed to join you all!”

He still seems to be misunderstanding the purpose of the Harpers.

Perry walks Morgaine a bit outside of town, then stops, then pulls out a stone from his pocket. “Helloooooo, can anyone hear me?” he asks the stone as he pokes it a couple times. “It’s me, Perry. I’ve got a potential new recruit and some good news! We are flying up now so be ready for us please.”

He turns back to Morgaine, “Ever flown before?” Perry asks with a big goofy grin. He holds out his hand to Morgaine expectantly.

-

Meanwhile during the increasingly treacherous and terrifying plan Barbait....

Penelope smiles at Vlizard, covers her mouth, and does her best not to laugh. She watches the thugs approaching the Violet Swan. “Ugh, this is so stressful. Still, I think Poljen can handle them just fine.”

She looks up to see the eagle. “He knows they are coming at least. I’ll wait and see what he does for now and back him up if needed,” she thinks to herself. “I hope Taz and Zarra are seeing this.”

Out of Character: I’ll keep trying to hear what they are saying and also do an Insight check to see if I can determine their motives here. Maybe they are just old college buddies of Poljen’s?

13th May, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine follows Perry out into the street a ways and seeing him pull out a stone and begin to speak into it, she thinks he is a bit odd and maybe out of his mind. There is also a part of him that she finds, interesting even though most strangers she is leery around them .
" I have only known the seas, what is the flying you speak of? I guess I am about to find out.." As she takes his offered hand.



Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 969 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari frowns as she recognizes Flaming Fist members racing towards the Swan. The obvious choice for her is to race after the mercenaries. The apparent petite redhaired young woman follows after them as close as she can without drawing attention to herself." I wish I could warn the others", she thinks.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th May, 2018 - 8:04pm

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen actually frowns at seeing the Flaming Fist starting to prepare for action. His lady friends, enjoying some food and drink that he has paid for hear him say, "No!... We have a plan! Argh! I guess I will need to make sure the trap is sprung first." He sends thanks to Trammet, and simply instructs him to fly back towards the Swan and watch for him, and be ready to join the fray if signaled.

He shakes his head as his senses once more reside back in his own noggin. His eyes clear and he turns to Alanna and Brenna. "My Ladies! I fear some brutes are coming to interrupt our fun, or at least wait to meet me on the streets. But I do not wish any harm to come to you, or this fine establishment. So I will take my leave and let them face the consequences of their poor choices. I assure you that neither of you shall suffer. And next time, I promise, we will have more fun along the lines of our first encounter, eh? Ha! And on that night we shall perhaps shake the walls apart here!" He gives each of them a passionate kiss, and drops extra coin on the table. "I will let the pro-pry-ator know you will be recovering here for another hour or so. Take care, My Lovelies!"

He gathers his gear, gives them each yet another peck on the cheek, and heads downstairs. He mutters to himself, "If my companions are nearby, so much the better. I would hate for them to miss this fun. But I will deal with them if necessary, by the gods. And I will catch the one who hired them! He is the one we need to question… "

On his way out, he thanks the proprietor for his (Or her) hospitality, and hands off a few extra coins to pay for an extra hour for the room. He pauses before the door, musses his already-unruly hair some more and walks slowly outside, acting as if both tired, and possibly worse for the drink that he has not actually consumed. If he does not see the thugs right away, he will wander towards a street or alley that will likely draw out his pursuers…

Out of Character: : For extra tips and such I will mark Poljen down 200 gold… totally worth it!

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Perry smiles as Morgaine takes his offered hand. He reaches back with his other hand and pulls his mandolin around to his front and strums it once. The area around the two of them suddenly takes on a warm glow as fey magic begins coursing up through the ground and into the air. Then, Perry begins singing a soft song as the magical energies dance around Morgaine.

♩♫♪
Take, these magic wings,
And learn to fly again,
Learn to live so free,
When we hear, the wyverns sing,
The castle doors will open up and let us in,
Take, these magic wiiiiiiings
♪♩♫

As the magic takes hold, Morgaine will find that she’s actually a few inches off the ground, seemingly flying. “Look at you!” Perry claps excitedly. “Okay, now follow me! We’re going to meet the others at the flying castle.”

Perry’s large wings begin flapping as he kicks up a bit of dust from the ground and takes flight himself. He waves Morgaine along to follow him to the castle.

Out of Character: Perry the Pop Bard strikes again. Casting Fly on Morgaine and taking her to the Skycastle to meet the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2018 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 969

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine becomes entranced by the music and is surprised that she is actually off the ground and seems to be flying. She also is again surprised when Perry opens his wings and lifts off the ground heading upward, waving her to follow him. Not sure what to do, she just knows that she needs to follow him. Morgaine calls out to him, "How do get up to you and follow?"

Once Morgaine gets the instructions, she will do so and follow Perry to the castle in the sky. She will look upward and around her amazed at what she is doing and seeing in front of her.



14th May, 2018 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 969

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Tazskan, the drow will ask involving what was being seen within the crystal ball, "Should we see about doing something to help? Perhaps try rushing to where Poljen is?" Zarra was a bit concerned, but since the Flaming Fists were supposed to be the enforcing hired guard of Baldur's Gate perhaps they could be reasoned with.




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.