Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 98 of 1199

Lia stops walking as she is stunned by his - Page 98 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 279847
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 98

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen grumbles as the bells ring out waking him from his slumber. Pulling himself groggily out of bed he looks out of the window at the town for a moment and then dons his robe, throws his pack on and grabs his staff before heading out to meet up with the others. He meets up with Lia, Poljen and Geoffroy, approaching them calmly as the town around him seems to erupt into chaos.

"Well, here we go then… " he says with a small sigh of acceptance.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins. "Ha! This will indeed be a battle worthy of a song! Come, we must defend this town and its people!" As he makes his way towards the eastern wall and gate, he will encourage the town folk to get to the fort, taking with them food and supplies. "Targul, should we wager who will be the first to slay one of those large lizards? Loser buys the winner ale for a whole evening when this is over, eh?"

23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Terror says...

Targul quickly jumps out of bed at the sound of the alarms. Having served on a ship, one never knew when an alarm would go off, but when it did, it was always an emergency.

Heading down to report in with Onthar and the rest of the group Targul gets the update of the current situation. Upon hearing of the march of the enemy force against the town he says, "Should a couple of us investigate the cave below the tower while the rest stall the force? As long as they're willing to talk, that is… "



Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 98 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You find that Nighthill and Escobert are quite busy at the fort, trying to coordinate the townsfolk evacuating behind those defenses.

Sir Onthar has taken the rest of his men towards the eastern gate. Poljen and Lia catch up to them easily enough. They're planning on holding the gate for a while, give people time to pull back. The Flaming Fists, Tallis, and some of her militia are with him as well.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy considered the spells he had prepared, and what may be needed. Getting rid of the thunder lizards first may well be very important so as to prevent the lose of life, as well any who make use of the Weave and call upon arcane or divine power.

Looking to his companions, he discuss much of this with them saying, "We need to take out the greatest threats first, to make sure so as to lessen the death of citizens of Greenest or any upon then expedition." The thunder lizards, and any casters being the first consideration in his mind.

He follows in getting to Sir Onthar.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Feb, 2017 - 1:14am



Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia smiles at the others. "We can do this. Remaining calm is the key. Do not give into fear. We have fought in many battles before. Today we can make a difference. Let us all stay fairly close for now. The enemy will breach the gate soon enough. When they do I will place a blessing on each of you from my Lady Sune. It will help you to survive this. Then Poljen and Cratol are free to charge ahead and Onwen and I will support from behind. Know this, I will do all in my power to keep each of you alive. "

Lia offers encouraging words to panicked villagers nearby. " Fear not. Get to the fort in an orderly fashion. It will be safe there. We will buy you time now. Please go straight there. May the blessings of Sune fall upon you all. " She has her bow in her left hand now as she walks.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 1:12am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 98

Poljen says to his companions, "From what I saw, those lizards breath lightning in a straight line, so we should try not to line up for them so they can get several of us at one time. I am hoping to get in amongst them so if they breath at me they get some of their own. But I think we should meet them outside the wall, and give those inside as much time as possible. Once they are inside the walls, they can split up and get around us easier."

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 98

Lia stops walking as she is stunned by his comment. " That is suicide. We are trying to help the villagers have more time to get to safety, not kill ourselves. There is an army out there. If we meet them at the gate it limits how much of their strength they can bring to bear. Going outside gives away that advantage. You might as well just slit your own throat now to save the trouble. I'm not going outside the walls. That is foolishness Poljen. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.