Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 972 of 1199

Shrugging again at Velon's looks, - Page 972 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th May, 2018 - 4:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 972

"It will be brief. Just a formality really with your reference from the one who, in some ways, started this group of ours back before Greenest. No worries, and thank you."

Lia, if you would start…?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Timeline 1

As soon as talk of Zone of Truth comes up, Perry rolls his eyes. He turns to Morgaine with a sad, guilty expression, “I’m so sorry Morgaine, you’ve been through so much already. I should have told you about this before bringing you up here. I truly detest this type of thing and disagree strongly, but please know that they don’t mean any harm.”

He pauses for a moment and turns to the others.

“I’m going to my room to prepare for Operation Barbait. I’ll be there if you need me.”

He walks away.

Timeline 2

Penelope sees the leader of the group separated from the thugs surrounding Poljen. She whispers to the disguised Cratol, “I’m gonna try and subdue the leader. After I cast my spell, go help Poljen. Velon should be along shortly.”

Penelope gets within range of her target and places Vlizard on the ground. She pulls out her white songblade and twirls it once in her hand. Then, she begins singing a familiar song as a huge amount of fey magic begins forming around her target. The song seems to be amplified by the white blade as it resonates.

Out of Character: No idea what I’m doing here so I’ll just try to capture this guy for now. Attempting to Polymorph him into a small turtle. That’s a DC 18 Wisdom saving throw for Mr. Zhent-Cult-Thug guy. If he fails, I’d like to walk over and pick him up as well if I have the movement available to do so.

I wish I knew this guys name so I could make up a fun name that ends in -urtle. Oh, also rolling initiative with advantage because of this fancy sentinel shield.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" Of course, Velon. Now Morgaine… please make yourself comfortable in that chair." Lia directs her to the chair. Assuming that she sits in the chair, Lia holds her amulet aloft and chants. Morgaine feels an urge to tell the truth now at all costs. Lia grins at the paladin. "I believe she is ready to be questioned oh fearless leader.

Out of Character: : She can try to save against the spell(Zone of Truth) or not fight it. For our purposes it will help to just let it take effect. We should get past this quickly. I didn't ask any questions since I am not sure if we are fast forwarding past this or not.

Mari can't do anything to help Poljen until the mercenaries arrive. She is running behind them.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th May, 2018 - 11:35pm

15th May, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 972 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine sits in the offered chair and then lets the spell take effect. She feels the tingle of it throughout her mind and body. She answers truthfully to any and all questions asked her.

Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Timeline 1

"Ok, Morgaine.... That IS your real name, isn't it? Just kidding, but really....? Ok, ok, here we go… quick and painless." Velon begins asking questions as they pop into his head, seeming rather casual about the whole thing. He seems to both be rushing through it and having a bit of fun with it at the same time.

"Are you allied with or do you have any acquaintances with the Zhentarim?
Are you allied with or do you have any acquaintances with the various dragon cults?
Have you ever worked for pirates, the Zhentarim, or a Wyrmspeaker?
Are you here to disrupt the work of the Silver Blaze or any of its members or hired castle staff?
Are you hear to steal or aid another in stealing any of our knowledge, plans, items, or the castle itself?
Is your primary motivation to take revenge on pirates and cults?
Are you in anyone else's employ?
Are you loyal to any others more so than to the Silver Blaze?
Did your captain and crew truly get killed by our enemies or their allies?
Do you intend to betray any trust the Silver Blaze puts in you?
What is your favorite dessert?
Do you like Lia's dress?"

*Assuming all is well, Velon makes a point to go to the kitchen and request Morgaine's favorite dessert after their next group meal.

Out of Character: . Not looking to drag this out. Yes or No on most will suffice, although Velon will want to know her favorite treat!

Timeline 2

As Vlizard is set down by Perry he makes a furious charge with his tiny lizard legs down the alley and towards the enemy scout that had tipped off the band now surrounding Poljen. Halfway there, however, Perry's concentration on him breaks and he quickly returns to his full human form and casts Hold Person on the scout-leader-guy-person-dude and keeps charging until he or Perry can get their hands on him.

Out of Character: . DC16 on Hold Person. I suppose if he's a turtle by then, since I can't go until after Perry, the spell won't apply and he'll just run up and pick the Zurtle/Zhurtle/Zhenturtle(? If they are Zhents) up if Perry hasn't already. Otherwise he'll just peek out and see how Poljen is doing, not looking to engage yet.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 15th May, 2018 - 2:17am

15th May, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

" My name is Morgaine, Lady of the Sea"

"Are you allied with or do you have any acquaintances with the Zhentarim?
" No, I have never heard of them until today."

Are you allied with or do you have any acquaintances with the various dragon cults?
"No, I am not."

Have you ever worked for pirates, the Zhentarim, or a Wyrmspeaker?
"Why would I work for pirates when they killed not only my caption and crewmates, but left me for dead."

Are you here to disrupt the work of the Silver Blaze or any of its members or hired castle staff?
" No, I am not. I only just recently meet any of you."

Are you hear to steal or aid another in stealing any of our knowledge, plans, items, or the castle itself?
"No, I have know reason to steal anything for you all."

Is your primary motivation to take revenge on pirates and cults?
"Yes, I am. I want to avenge those pirates that left me for dead."

Are you in anyone else's employ?
"No, I am not. I just finished being a guard for a group of merchants."

Are you loyal to any others more so than to the Silver Blaze?
"No, I will be loyal to the Silver Blaze only."

Did your captain and crew truly get killed by our enemies or their allies?
"Yes, they did, which I found out by speaking with Mr. Creel."

Do you intend to betray any trust the Silver Blaze puts in you?
" I shall not betray the Silver Blaze."

What is your favorite dessert?
"Pineapple upside down cake"

Do you like Lia's dress?"
"Yes, it is lovely

Morgaine will sit in the chair after she answers each question asked her until she is instructed to otherwise.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 972

Velon smiles as Morgaine responds to his questions in rapid fire. He furrows his brow for a brief second and thinks of Zarra's Zone of Truth introduction when she answers a question with a question, raising an eyebrow towards Lia, but otherwise doesn't seem too concerned and swiftly returns to his smiling demeanor. "Well, I'm glad that's out of the way, eh? Hope it wasn't too painful. Welcome aboard! Now what?" He looks at her with a blank expression briefly, but looks up and winks at Lia. "Well? Are you hungry? Do you like music? Do you want to meet everyone? Want the grand tour? Taz can show you his favorite ballista! He REALLY likes ballistas. We're heading down into the city shortly if you'd like to help our resident strong man with a little ploy of his, too."

"Um, where did Perry go? Do we have a meeting with Mr Creel, or what?" Velon looks towards Lawrance and looks legitimately slightly confused as to the result of the rest of Perry's trip to the city.

Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 972

Shrugging again at Velon's looks, he says "Perry passed on a special spell scroll to let us talk to Mr. Creel, apparently only at specific times. I have to copy it first, and then learn it when we want to talk to him. It's pretty powerful, all things considered, so it'll take a fair portion of my magic to cast. Perry didn't mention that we were to meet him, however. Were you expecting an actual dinner with him or something?"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 15th May, 2018 - 4:47am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.