Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 978 of 1199

Perry stands in the conference bubble holding - Page 978 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2018 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255339
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 978

Velon starts to pipe up and say from afar "Taz, he already told us… "but just trails off. "Ugh, why bother."

Velon does decide to shout again. "Ok, ok, let's just let him go so we can get moving. There's that whole Tiamat thing… We can pursue this Bodun as we see fit after this one is gone."

Velon smiles at Lia. "Yes, Morgaine, we may have a relatively new tradition recently, where new members spar with us to test their battle readiness. I imagine Poljen may challenge you to such a fight. Do not worry about needing to win, just show us what you've got either way and I'm sure we can use your help. If you give Poljen a few knocks on the head while you're at it though, you'll be appreciated here that much more! "He gives her a grin.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After the captain dismisses the Silver Blaze, Poljen nods. For e brief moment he thinks about telling him his men can keep any bounties on the thugs the Blaze took down, but then shrugs.

Back in the castle, he simply stays in the background as their prize quickly coughs up a name. "Bah!" he scowls. "I had hoped this one would be a member of our enemy's ranks. We certainly don't have time to track down this Bodun." He pauses then wonders aloud, "What kind of shark? Pool shark? Card shark? Loan shark? Huh… "He then agrees with the others. "Yes, turn him over to the Harpers, and ask them to look into the Bodun. If he can tell us who hired him, and so on up the line, maybe this exercise won't have been for naught."

When introduced to Morgaine he smiles broadly. "You look a sturdy warrior! And the Blaze can always use more of those." At Velon's remark about a brief test he blushes. "Yes, most here would like to attempt to knock sense into me. Most fail, even if they hit me! I am thick-headed, in all senses of the word! Ha!" He grins again. "Choose one or two of the Blaze to fight at your side. We will then send an equal number against you. It is just to get a sense of your skill, and heart. So you wish to have magic at your side, or blades, fists, some combination?"

18th May, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Upon seeing Lia, Morgaine gives her a small smile and tells her the accommodations are more than she has ever had and thanks her. Morgaine also tries to keep a giggle suppressed at the mention that one of the members thinks more with his sword arm more than his head.

When Morgaine, hears Poljen, she turns towards him and looking at him, gives him one of her rare smiles.
"When did you wish to do this sparring? Where will it take place? One on one or groups against me or group against group?" she asks.



Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 978 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shrugs. "We wish to see not just how tough you are, and how well you swing that sword. We wish to see how you, um, fit in during a fight." He turns and gestures at Perry. "When Perry here joined, he and Lia faced me and Velon. I fight, well, obviously you can see how I fight. Perry, being a bard, is by and large a wielder of magic. Velon and Lia both focus on magic, though both can also use arms. We wanted to see how his style of attacking and defending himself would mesh with some of us."

He narrows his eyes for a moment as he watches Lia walking away. "This is NOT a competition. While I do not mean you should not try to win the fight, do not worry if you do not. The team that faces you will not all focus on attacking you. Maybe you excel at defending comrades. Play to your strengths. The fight will probably not even last very long. It will just help inform our leaders how best to use your skills." He claps his hands. "So, what kinds of fighters do you wish at your side? Choose one or two. Then we will set an equal number against you. We can do it in the courtyard here. Or if you prefer, we can go back to the ground and do so there. We will be leaving Baldur's Gate soon."

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: While I greatly enjoy some PvP whether participating or heckling others (Or both) my suggestion is to take this to the Side Stories thread. We can do it without the Dungeon Master and it is likely not everyone would be included. That way we can keep the main story going here for all. Just my vote.

(Heck, we can do it constantly without the Dungeon Master! Silver Blaze training montage thread incoming!).

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Afterwards, back in the castle aloft, Lawrance asks the group "So, what's our target now? Ice flows or what? We can talk to Mr. Creel at almost any time for an update, so we don't need to remain here."
"My vote is to find the missing explorer and hopefully the Horn. While not as powerful as a Mask, it would still cripple the coordination of the enemy forces."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 978

"Many seemed eager to go to the forest and seek out the Jade Fang, especially Lia. I can see it either way, but perhaps we just go with the majority on this one."

"So, you have learned the spell already? Excellent, nice work. Let's go, I am eager to talk to this Mr Creel."

Velon invites the other party members to join him, but asks to speak first so he can introduce himself to Mr Creel. He outlines several matters, and asks Creel for any new news. He looks to the party for additional comments and to keep him honest on remembering all details of Bodun, the wizard with access to the white mask, etc. He asks for an update on the Jade Fang's whereabouts.

Out of Character: . All of the details that Velon wanted to share are in the Q&A.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 978

Perry stands in the conference bubble holding his harp. He is prepared for any surprise musical display while the party tries to get in touch with Mr. Creel.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.