Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 980 of 1199

With appearance disguised, Zarra will go down - Page 980 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 980

Using the excellent facilities built into the castle, Lawrance tries to scan the terrain below for signs of this lair the group seeks. "I'm not sure that being eager to confront an elder drake in it's lair is exactly a survival trait, but it sure will give fuel to bardic tales, if we survive!"
Specific Action: History to learn typical Dragon lairs of this particular breed to aid in the search.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2018 - 5:44am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Though she had left the interrogations to the others, Zarra would use her trained insight into the words and intentions of others in analyzing the thug's replies to what was asked of him. Apart from that though, she'd continue in her more quiet observational mode of just seeing what others say or do as she waits for a decision to be made on their next actions or direction in getting things down.

This fabled high forest would hold a personal interest to her, especially when it comes to possibly coming upon an elven community as the only one she really knew was that of the cavernous cities of the drow and of the underdark regions. Zarra will even ask Lia a few questions, believe she may knew better then the others on such things, "What do you think the elves of these forest are like? Are they isolated and restrictive of strangers or other races wondering about?" The drow doesn't ask too many questions though, not wishing to be a bother.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+7): 23 (1 roll)

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As they prepare for their excursion, Perry will turn to the others and say, "Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask people at one of the major settlements around here for hints? I don't mind going down and trying to wrangle some information out of people. Lia, do you know of any nearby elf villages that weren't completely destroyed?"

Perry also tries to recall if he learned anything useful about green dragons in school regarding their habitat, temperament, and strengths/weaknesses.

Out of Character: Fun fact: Perry is actually proficient in History because his parents forced him to go to one of those fancy, elitist schools that nobles go to. That doesn't mean he ever paid much attention in class though.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 980 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says to Creel, "When we have time, I for one will try to help with either or both of those situations. But it may be a week or two, I fear. Thank you for all your help!"

As they head for the Jade Forest, Poljen muses aloud. "I would have no idea how to track a dragon, this long after it has gone. I would look for survivors, or locals from nearby, and ask what they saw. Maybe they can tell us which way the attackers went." He frowns then says to Lia, "I do not remember. Was it definitely a green dragon? Or are we assuming it is since poison was used? I only ask because if the masks give their wearers the ability to breath fire, or cold or what-have-you, then the green mask would allow its owner to spit poison. Or so I am guessing. But if it was a really large amount, then maybe an actual dragon was involved."

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Before dinner Cratol turns back to his exercise and stretching to keep himself in fighting readiness. Knowing that we may be going after a green dragon he wants to be in tip top shape in preparations for this. Knowing we have another strong melee character in Morgaine he feels that their chances of coming out of this next quest will be greater than average. Once he is done with his routine he heads into the dinning hall to get some food. He sits away from the others and eats very little before heading to his room.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon simply nods as Perry and Poljen suggest sourcing intel from local towns and cities as that seems best to him as well. "Wherever you think is best" he says to Lia. "I'll go help ask around, but will mostly just serve as a bodyguard to Perry or Lia as needed."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 980

Lady of the Water says...

Out of Character: I take it that the night as past and we have arrived at the forest area and people are going down to gather information.

In Character: Morgaine will offer her services as body guard to those that are going to ask questions and gather information.

21st May, 2018 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 980

The Quiet Shadow says...

With appearance disguised, Zarra will go down with the others going to ask questions and gather information. The drow using her expertise in insight to make sure they got proper information, yet otherwise try not to draw attention to herself and hope that her appearance doesnot become revealed unnecessarily.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+7): 22 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.