Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 2 of 522

"We shall go with you," Geoffroy - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:23pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (522) »
Posts: 4169 - Views: 64231 Rating: 6/10 out of 3 Votes
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here.
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 2

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen nods at Targul and the others. "I have yet to see Greenest, and am always eager to see more of this world beyond. And in a good cause, I will gladly add my strength and courage." He listens as a few others speak, ask questions and get replies before adding, "If this be a trap, it would have to be elaborate. From what we are told there will be reinforcements coming to Greenest from several directions. It would take a sizable group to be able monitor all approaches, let alone be ready to fight any and all walking into their trap. But we should be, um, prudiment? Uh, prudent! Yes, prudent to be wary as we travel. For that matter, we should be wary when we arrive. If the invaders have already seized Greenest, they might try to get us to let our guard down. Will there be a way to make sure who ever we meet is the right person? Or a way to identify your source of the information when we get there?"


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

A dwarf bearing the symbol of the Flaming Fists speaks up, "Ibram and I can help wit' that, some of me kin live there. I know a few faces, including that of te guv'nor. Ibby here's been there a few times as well" He bumps a lanky human standing beside him.


Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffory, in his well kept splint mail even with the metal strips polished to a shine. With a necklace of revealing Lathander's holy symbol, as well a token though given by who none but one would know. His morning start hung at his waist.

With him was his squire standing quietly near, a groom, as well one additional servant. Each appeared in good form and shape, His squire had with them a morningstar, armour, and shield of their own. Considering the situation, the morninglord nodded at the question asked though he himself did not believe that this was anything but true intend though he did wonder at how little information there was.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 6:42pm


Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 2 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

"If that is all, please make your decisions." Mr creel unfurls a long parchment on the table, a fairly standard contract for tasks of this sort. The language is straightforward, no fine print or excessive legalese.

There is a fairly stiff fine for talking about the mission prior to the group getting well on their way, as well as for abandoning the group prior to making it to Greenest (After that point it would seem going AWOL only forfeits the remaining pay). There is also a section that allows signees to list someone to receive their pay in the event of death if they wish. Otherwise everything in there is as was just presented to you.

Several people do choose to leave instead. As warned, they're being asked to take on a Geas mark requiring they not to talk about what they've heard for twenty days. Some of them raise a fuss, but it is quickly settled.

After signing, people are handed their signon bonus in the form of ten platinum coins in small pouches. Cahleth finds a small parchment tucked away in his.

Members of the Blaze are advised to settle any affairs and gather additional supplies swiftly. They're told once more that the group will be departing from the Eastern gate in 2 hours.

Said gate is nearby. People can head there directly to wait, or head out to do a last minute shopping trip and handle anything else they wish. I would like a Perception check from the latter group.


Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffery would consider the paperwork and signed what was needed, making sure to clearly mark his squire to receive his pay in the event of the morninglord's death. The squire places their hand on his, the two quietly discussing for a moment though such would end quickly.

Turning to the others within the Silver Blaze he would say, "I'm going to see if I can get better armour for myself and Ely, that way we can both be better protected, as well see about getting more in the way of rations."

They have been told have enough for ten days, and Geoffory only had enough for six days for himself, his squire, and his other two retainers. Maybe something else useful could be found as well while at the market.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 10:37pm


Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter

Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Terror says...

Targul briefly glances over the contract and once he sees others signing it, he signs it as well.

Smiling from ear to ear at the prospect of getting back on the road and being able to crack some skulls Targul tells the group, "I have to stop by the market on my way to the gate. Like Geoffrey said, I have to pick up a few additional rations myself."

He waits momentarily for anybody else that's heading that same way so that they can go in a group. It's always safer to travel in a group, especially when you're getting ready to start a new adventure.

Once everybody is ready to move he'll head to the market, purchase ten more day's worth of rations, and then be ready to go to the gate.
Targul Results:
  • Perception, if needed on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)


Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer

Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Page 2 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen thinks about who he would leave his share to if he were to die during the adventure but he can think of no one and instead indicates that a will shall be prepared; a copy will be kept in the bank. The money should be distributed per the will. After signing the contract Onwen hears Targul announce that he plans on going to the market and the wizard approaches the half-orc "If it please you I will accompany you to the market Targul. I would like to deposit my sign on bonus in a bank and make sure I have all the components necessary for my spells."

Onwen would also find some form of lawyer or to draft a will for him; he will pay any necessary legal fees to have the document drafted and copied so tha; the details will be kept in my character notes and only revealed upon my characters death.


Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 2

The Quiet Shadow says...

"We shall go with you," Geoffroy offers, offering a small smile and he looks to his squire and those retainers with them, as well to Onwen before saying, "Seems we may well find our group having a bit of adventure before leaving."

Elyria looks to those within the Sliver Blaze, saying softly in a tone that disguised her voice, "Maybe I can do some shopping as well sir?" The squire sounded hopeful, as while she was grateful for Geoffroy keeping her equip there was a few items that had caught her eye before.

Nodding the cleric says, "I don't think it would hurt, lets see how well we can spread what was given.: Geoffroy was curious what it was his squire wanted to perhaps get, but he would learn this soon enough.

.


Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (522) »
Sponsored Links:

If Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Country (State) of the Day

Ecuador

Country of the day Ecuador

Unanswered Threads for Ecuador, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes