Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1004 of 1199

(Upon hearing any alert from any of the scouts)*That's - Page 1004 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Jun, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1004

The Quiet Shadow says...

'I was merely preparing myself for if worst comes to worst, and hoping that her being with child might cause her to hesitate in taking her true from,' Zarra will explain mentally, annoyed the reason for asking such wasn't more obvious to the others, before continuing, "'Yet lets see about getting the mask. I can create the illusion to add a distraction as well look for traps as you try and get the mask.' Once everyone was ready and in agreement, the drow would head in.

Specific Action: Zarra will find a good place to hide before casting an illusion, since this will disrupt the invisability. This, after disabling any traps in place around the mask.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jun, 2018 - 4:56pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Disable Traps with adv on D20 (+11): 23 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+9): 23 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen tightens his grip on his axe. The moment he hears any trouble, he will start moving towards the chamber, intent on covering Zarra and Mari's escape…

Out of Character: : If stuff goes down, I will be ready to roll Initiative, etc…

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance says to the group * Shall we mount up and be ready to ride in? * Putting action to public thoughts, Lawrance climbs aboard his Steed, ready to spur it forward to the rescue, if needed.
Out of Character: - Still need an idea of how many Steeds he created before now, so we know if we have to ride double. Remember that, when L leaves the Hut, it's gone. I'm sure we'll have a dragon on our tail, at least.

12th Jun, 2018 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 1004 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Once Lawrence leaves the "Hut" and it disappears; Morgaine, grabs her gear and goes for the closest area to provide herself cover from whatever maybe in the sky. If she has a stead nearby in a tree lined area she will go to it and get ready to head out. She is nervous as well as excited at the possibility to be of some use to the group.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: - Susan, Lawrance hasn't left yet and there may be a Steed for you to ride when we do need to leave. Or the thieves may just Teleport out.

12th Jun, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Lady of the Water says...

Out of Character: Guess I got ahead of myself. It he does leave; that is what Morgaine will do, if not she will stay in the "Hut" but be alert just in case she is needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1004

Zarra steps towards the mask, prepared to find and disable traps.

But when she starts to pass by the bed, the woman stiffens, turning slowly, and demanding, "Who dares?!"

Out of Character: I'll need Initiatives, even if just running away.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1004

(Upon hearing any alert from any of the scouts)*That's the signal, I guess!* and spurs his mount forward at full speed to the entrance of the lair, spells percolating through his mind as he chooses his offense.
Out of Character: - Distance to the entrance, Dai? And how many horses were made while waiting? Speed 200 per round, as long as the terrain allows.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.