Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1006 of 1199

Hearing Mari's plan, Lawrance gasps - Page 1006 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1006

The woman snorts and proclaims in a harsh voice, "Your actions belie your words impudent one. More likely a thief. If you do come to speak, reveal and name yourself now."

She has narrowed her eyes and seems to be slowly scanning the room. It seems she's lost track of Zarra.

The prince, meanwhile, says nothing, and simply stands from the bed. He picks up a silken robe, and puts it on. After retrieving a long curving blade, over four feet in length, he moves up to stand beside his lover.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the group gallops to the lair, Lawrance calls on Gamliel. "Time to deal with their eye in the sky, my friend. Up to the air and, once we get close, intercept it and take it down." To the rest of the group, telepathically, he says *Anyone else want to attack the scout, send in your familiar if you can. *
The familiar goes aloft intending to attack from a higher altitude while the enemy's scout is watching the party speed across the landscape. Hoping to take care of it before it can get into range and alert it's master, Gamliel is relying on surprise. The extra horses being pulling along in the mad dash to the hideout, eerily quiet.
Out of Character: - With a flight speed slower than our land speed, it should be well behind by the time Gamliel and any others hit, and not get into the 100 foot range for communication. Unless it's a Warlock familiar.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Jun, 2018 - 1:28pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari tenses up as she listens. Her mind races as she wonders what to say. (Zarra, get the mask now. Go. I'll handle this.) Mari moves slowly to a spot away from the mask and the two elves." I am Aranys of the Zhentarim. My masters sent me to the High Forest for a specific purpose. I came here to speak to you as you are the true ruler here. Excuse my invisibilty. I wanted to make sure I could get past your watchers. No need to have a fatal mistake with kobolds. I will keep my invisibility until I'm certain of your reaction. I do apologise for the intrusion. I see it is not the best time for it."

Out of Character: : She isn't trying to be stealthy now. Mari is trying to draw their full attention now.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1006 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen is aware the enemy could be summoning aid via magical means so he keeps an eye on the corridor for troops. He also sends a message to the entire group. {We need to draw them outside when this goes badly. I suspect the elves have been watching us since we met one of their scouts. And I am hoping they are waiting for us to either slay their enemy for them, or at least soften them up so they can finish the job.}.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:05pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The apparent dragon continues to look about, "And the other with you, do they have nothing to say for themselves? I am in a good mood, so I will give this one warning, your only chance of leaving this place alive begins with standing before me in the open. I will make no guarantee beyond that until I hear what you have to say."

Magic stirs and cloth appears on her, rapidly forming up her body to clothe her in regal garb. Green silk splashed with red, with emeralds glittering at her wrists. She looks every inch a queen, as if she had just spent hours before a mirror with others fussing over her appearance.

The prince states, a slender hand placed on the hilt of his sword, though he does not look as if he expects to need to draw it. "I suggest heeding her command, and bending a knee besides. Her punishments for thieves are quite inventive."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:16pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari sighs softly. She knows she only has one choice. (Zarra, drop the invisibility on me. I must meet her conditions. This will buy you and Poljen time to get away. This is our only chance now. Good luck everyone. Save the Realms.)
Out of Character: : I hope she can drop it on me without losing hers as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1006

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will join the others heading to the entrance on a stead, if she has one. If not she will get there as quickly as she can on foot. She will be ready to fight once she gets there either way.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1006

Hearing Mari's plan, Lawrance gasps and 'paths * If you let her see you, you'll not get out! This is a mistake, you should just flee with the mask and she'll follow into our forces! It's an unnecessary sacrifice! * thinking frantically, Lawrance wishes he could spur his Steed faster!
Out of Character: - Susan, there are Steeds for every single party member, including the ones inside the lair, so you have one, too. As far as it goes, we should all be riding pell-mell to the rescue. You can drop the invis on yourself by deliberately doing so, I presume - like a fake attack against a wall or deliberate sudden movement.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:28pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.