Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1009 of 1199

Since they have time, Lawrance discusses plans - Page 1009 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jun, 2018 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1009

Mari races towards the gholem. (Zarra, go to the opposite side from me. It will go after me since I'm visible. That should get you by it. Be safe) She tries to dart past the lumbering creature.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will continue to follow Tazskan trying to meet up with the others so she will ready if she is needed for the battle.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry will send a brief telepathic message to the group in preparation for battle, "Should we drink our potions now guys? I have a feeling things are going to get really intense, really soon. The shop owner said the effects last 1 hour."

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1009 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

* That's a good idea, since we can be pretty sure we'll be facing her in a minute.* Putting words to actions, Lawrance guzzles the potion against poison, feeling the strange sensation as the magic takes hold and protects him.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Yup, good point!" Velon pulls the potion from his side pouch and drinks it down swiftly while he rides, leaning into his steed and clutching tightly so as not to fall off. "Do whatever you can to get out of there, with the mask if you please. No need for heroics beyond that! We'll be there soon!" His mental message has a great deal of urgency, and privately he hopes they kobold guards can't cut them off. Perhaps they have some magic to buy them just the second they need to get past them. Velon realizes he's not very familiar with Zarra's particular brand of magic use.

18th Jun, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Lady of the Water says...

Out of Character: Morgaine has the Cloak of Protection as well as wearing the Necklace of Adaption(Breathe normally in any environment and have advantage to Saving Throws made against harmful gases and vapors(Such as Cloudkill and Stinking Cloud effects, inhaled poisons and breath weapons of dragons). That said, will taking the potion add to the protection she already has or negate it? If it does not negate the protection she already has she will take the potion if she was given one. I know I mentioned earlier that she would not need it, but not sure if she was given one just in case.

In Character: Morgaine will ready herself for battle once she arrives at the meeting place set up already. Did we establish that point yet? She will leave the stead nearby to be ready for a fast retreat if she even gets off said stead that is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1009

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will give the equivalent of a mental nod at Mari's suggestion, going the opponent direction as the young woman while the golem has its attention on her. The drow working to make her way out of the place to get the mask to safety, knowing that her companions could back her up and take care of things until she can hopefully return to help if able to do so.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jun, 2018 - 4:36pm

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1009

Since they have time, Lawrance discusses plans with Velon and the others, trying to find the fastest way to reach their friends. * I could summon an elemental to tunnel down to Pol and help him out, but that would take a minute to do. I was thinking of popping a Storm Sphere into the barracks or where ever the bulk of the enemy is, but that may block our passage to the scouts. What do you think we should prepare? DO you want to just incapacitate the kobolds and bypass them or fight them first?*

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.