Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1012 of 1199

Zarra dashes for the kobold pack and away - Page 1012 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255432
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Jun, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1012

Lady of the Water says...


Out of Character: I was not sure why it wanted to re-post a post I already had done. I deleted the words.
Dungeon Master please disregard the rolls that are with this post they are NOT the correct ones. Looks like one can delete dice rolls, so if they are gone; then nothing to worry about *smile*.

Attached Image Edited: Susanshadow on 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:35am



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen's grin takes on the feral quality his companions are familiar with, but none are there to see it. As he swings he taunts the elf, saying, "A good thing I am not afraid of getting dirty! Unlike Prince Neronvain, traitor to his people! I am Poljen, son of Nels, last of the Snow Leopards!"

20th Jun, 2018 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sensing and seeing the dragoness" gaze fall upon her position, Zarra makes a slipt second decision on what she's going to do next as she mentally offers, 'Here goes nothing!' Dashing towards the gathering kobolds, she will wait for the last possible second before calling upon her magic to misty step past a large number of them.

'Someone cover me, the dragoness knows my location', Zarra will send out to her companions, before continuing to run through the rest of kobold now nearby, hoping the creatures will miss in whatever actions they will take against her as the drow becomes visible before them.

Specific Action: Dash action towards gathering kobold, misty step past most of them, become visible, before finally take a Movement action through the rest of kobolds and eat whatever AoO are generated.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jun, 2018 - 10:07am



Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1012 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari grits her teeth in frustration hearing Zarra. Spells, what spells? She knows that doesn't sound good. The young blonde knows she can't stay here long and realizes that whatever she does is a distraction. Mari disengages from the kobolds and races through them towards freedom.

Lia is worried as the sound of fighting is heard up ahead. She glances at her bow and shakes her head. Looking at her saddlebag, she realizes she might have just the thing for this situation.

Out of Character: : Using cunning action for disengage to avoid all the AOO's available. Her main action will then be to dash.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon continues to race down the tunnel with uncanny speed, clanging the whole way down. He mind tells him he'll likely trip and come crashing down at any moment, but the magic aids him to keep control of himself. It would likely be quite a sight to any kobold that might get in his path. He listens to the commotion below and is eager to get there to help his companions. A knot forms in his stomach as he briefly ponders the importance of the mask versus the lives of his friends, if it comes to that.

Out of Character: . Per Daishain's answer, double dash this turn to get into range for trying to help next turn. 180ft of movement here, I believe. Not sure Velon knows of the trolls yet, so that might slow him down as he gets close!

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Perry whispers back to Lia, "Worst case scenario, do you think maybe I can convince the dragon that we are just borrowing the mask to clean it for her? Maybe buff out the scratches? Also, can you see anything? I hear a bunch of clanging from armor running ahead down the tunnel. Is the dragon out there? It's not too late to turn around and leave. We can go start a farm somewhere away from here."

Perry rambles a bit more. He seems anxious and a little nervous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1012

Velon comes careening around a bend in the tunnel and suddenly sees the backs of two trolls, a bunch of kobolds, and what might be Zarra or Mari trying to push through. Through the mental connection he gives the equivalent of a shout. "ZARRA, MARI! I'm HERE. GET DOWN!" The paladin focuses the sorcerous energies granted to him by Glorfindel and and targets his fireball at the two trolls and however many more kobolds he can to clear the way. A large burst of flame erupts there a second later.

Out of Character: . Thanks Seath. Daishain, please use your discretion on exactly where Velon would target it. If he has to forgo getting the trolls in order to get all of the kobolds within reach of Mari and Zarra, so be it.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 20th Jun, 2018 - 5:01pm

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1012

Zarra dashes for the kobold pack and away from the narrow feline eyes currently worn by the dragon. She suddenly appears amidst the kobolds, now fully visible. She keeps moving, but one of the small reptiles leaps onto her leg, while another leaps full force at her side, hurling all of its mass at her. The drow rogue goes down in a tangle of bodies as more of the kobolds jump into the fray to hold her down.

This scene is the one Velon encounters when he exits the tunnel, and he lets fly with fire. Nearly the entire brood of kobolds dies on the spot, roasting in the heat. One surviving kobold runs shrieking down the tunnel, two more stand stunned and afraid. Zarra is freed, and miraculously unburnt but not for long, as the trolls, fearless in spite of their bane appearing, rush forward, one of them grabbing the rogue where she lies and hauling her up with one spindly arm. The other two move to engage Mari and Velon.

Poljen strikes at the elf prince again, scoring a hit. In response, another spell is cast. Suddenly the mud coating the barbarian stiffens, and returns to the stone it had been moments ago. Large flakes of rock fall off of the warrior as he moves about, but his feet are stuck firmly to the ground. The prince smirks at him as he turns to follow his love, once more leaving the big human behind.

Mari sticks the troll before her with a dagger, slips under its arms, and runs by, making for where Velon just made his entrance.

The dragon for her part runs towards Zarra on large paws, snarling.

Out of Character: Poljen can break free by either causing enough damage to smash the stone to bits, or succeeding on a Strength check. Yes he'd get an AOO on the prince as he left, though it would be a normal roll with reckless, restrained grants disadvantage. Zarra passed her save for no damage. Those poor poor kobolds though…

Rest of the group will be making their entry the turn after next.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 20th Jun, 2018 - 6:44pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.