Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1049 of 1199

* I'm going to Web the ends of the - Page 1049 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1049

Lawrance looks about, trying to discern things that are not quite right.

He identifies the circles easily enough, one is intended to cause pain in others, the other is intended to shut down teleportation in an area. Neither are active at present, but that could likely change with a word.

His enhanced eyes pick up no sign of the two most wanted by the party, but he does spot something. There's a third arcane glyph in the room, scribed into the golem's chest and hidden by an illusion. It is very unusual, but it seems related to channeling power. If Lawrance had to guess, he'd say either Chuth or Neronvain were prepared to use the Golem as a surrogate for something.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

* Friends, considering that we have three offensive circles in our personal spaces, our first move when and if we strike should be to remove them. I'll take down the Golem's circle, who else can try and affect the other two?*
Out of Character: - it'd be a roll, if we assume they are better than third level power, so chance of failure is ugly, but if we take down at least two of three, it hopefully won't be a TPK.

16th Jul, 2018 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine near the back of the group passes by the Orcs but does not look at them in any way. She then arrives to see the elves with the thick ropes wrapped around their necks like a cruel noose and them standing on the small platform. Her heart breaks knowing any wrong move and they will perish. She closes her eyes briefly to say a prayer for them and that they shall be spared from such a horrid death. She then opens her eyes and with determination that the prince and the dragon need to pay dearly for such cruelty. She will ready herself more for what is to come; her left arm and hand wrapped around and holding her shield at the ready. Her right arm ready to grab a weapon from her Quiver of Elhonna. Her stance is not yet in combat mode but she knows it is coming and soon.
Keeping her breathing as calm as she can and hearing the others in her mind, she waits for what she knows is coming.

Out of Character: rolling Initiative for up coming battle.

Morgaine Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+4): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1049 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, {Let the teleportation block alone. Maybe that will prevent THEM from teleporting as well. Focus on the pain one. We're not leaving in any case, save for after our victory. Now, I think we need to make sure this dragon is not misleading us… } That last thought is full of sarcasm. {If I get halfway to the children, feel free to kick things off. And let me know if you disarm that golem glip… gloff, the thing you saw on its chest.}

The big man starts walking forward, aiming to move past the golem to its right, his left, giving it a wide berth. As he starts moving he calls out, "I need to see that these children are safe and sound. That they are not just your kobolds in disguise." He walks with his axe held casually at his side.

Out of Character: : If things kick off, he is ready. He likes the idea of being in the center of the room, able to move close to any threat he chooses.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Oh absolutely, right away your Highness," Perry addresses the disembodied voice of the dragon. "I'm just searching through the ole bag here to pull out the mask that we already showed your really friendly kobold employee back there. You should really get that little guy a raise; he seemed to really be doing a great job. He provided excellent customer service and made me feel valued throughout the whole transaction. I'd definitely choose him again to have a second threatening message delivered."

Perry begins mumbling as he digs through the bag, "Anyway, let's see here… nope that's the mask from last year's ballroom dance… and that's the one from improv class. Hold on, hold on, here it is I think. Oh yikes, hope you had some scratch insurance on this thing. I'm sure it will buff out. Maybe I can prestidigitate the smudge out?"

Meanwhile, Perry winks to Lawrance to begin dispelling the golem's ward hoping that his brilliant acting has inspired the wizard.

Perry will mentally communicate to the others during this whole show, "Guys, I'm trying to stall for time here. Can either of the beautiful rogues go check out the side room to see if they are in there? It's making me uneasy that we can't see them."

Out of Character: We are off the rails now ladies and gentleman, (Laugh). Lawrance, take your d8 for the check. I'll do a Deception check just to see if any of this is any good at all at stalling for time while we inspect this area and disable any traps we can.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: - With a 4 on his initiative, everyone else will go first, so…
Lawrance dispels the glyph he found and any other magic effect on the Golem, boosted by the Bardic magic, hoping he takes it off the animated lump of dirt. * I can't see them anywhere, but I was thinking they might be in the floor or ceiling. Anyone else able to discern their hiding spot? *
SA - Dispel magic with Bardic.
Out of Character: - everyone should try to see them, at least.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1049

Velon waits patiently as the magic users do their thing. He peers up at the structure holding the elves as he knows the group will not be able to just ignore them as they hang, and he'd prefer not to as well. He hopes Lia will hold it together not matter what, and has faith in her to do so. Lastly, he listens carefully for any hints of where Neronvain and Chuth may be hiding.

Out of Character: . Perception of the hiding foes and also on how easy it might be to take out the supports holding up the nooses.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1049

* I'm going to Web the ends of the platform they are standing on, hopefully that'll hold them up against a release to kill them. Unless we see the Prince, then killing HIM will be my goal.Any objections?*.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:32pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.