Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1056 of 1199

Poljen backs away from the lady beaver, cursing - Page 1056 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1056

Velon feels the heat of the blast wash over him and singe him a bit, but he knows it is well worth it considering the impact to the trolls and the Prince. He smiles at Lia and helps her to her feet, calling out "Nice work Lawrance!"

A more serious expression returns to Velon's face as he peers around looking for Neronvaine or Chuth, although he is pretty sure he knows where the latter is just behind the hedge row.

Out of Character: . Going to roll perception on the off chance that a nat20 reveals hearing Neronvain in a side chamber or something. I assume he isn't here or Lawrance could see him. Questions in Q&A...

Not using Mantle advantage for the Dexterity save since Lawrance's turn and the blast was before Perry's turn. Will apply it to the next save.

Attack actions and all of that coming soon…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“Really, banishing Poljen?! You two really are the biggest, most shameless copycats I’ve EVER seen!” Perry yells in complaint as he breaks free from the grasping vines through sheer force of upset.

He runs forward, close to the thorn wall, and flies up a few feet in order to see over it.

As he gains sight of Chuth, something else takes over the young tiefling’s body as a large swirl of dark energy forms around him and his eyes go black. His voice deepens, sounding almost demonic, “YOU WHO WOULD DARE MEDDLE IN TWISTED UNDEATH!” There’s a brief pause as the voice calms, then simply states, “You shall be punished.”

With that, Dark Perry fires two blasts of crackling, dark purple energy directly at Chuth. Immediately after, he snaps back to his senses and falls on his butt back behind the thorn wall.

“What?” he thinks to himself.

Specific Action: Bonus Action - Hexblade’s Curse on Chuth. Action - Eldritch Blast on Chuth. Movement 25 ft to AA15 then 5 feet up into the air for the last bit. Perry will also use Shield as a reaction if a physical hit is coming in that's blockable with it.

Out of Character: DC for the restrain was 16 so regardless of whether its a check or save Perry passes with a nat 17. Raven Queen bit was just flavor for Hexblade’s Curse. I should be able to [Critical Hit] on either a 19 or 20 roll now. Here's hoping these connect to help break her Concentration!

Reconcile Edited: seath on 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:55pm

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Feeling motivated by the magic of Perry's bardic cries about bullies, Velon uses the mantle of inspiration to move up next to the frozen golem as he searches for someone to attack.

He continues moving now, still not finding a target, and calls upon Bahamut once again for divine intervention. His hammer begins to glow with bright, radiant light as he stands near the center of the cavern and calls out "Come and face me, Coward Prince!" "It is good that your father is not here to be further shamed by watching his son hide from us while his lady shows greater courage!"

Out of Character: Using the turn to get my Channel Divinity up until Velon can find a target not hiding somewhere or hidden behind a hedge.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1056 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia feels a surge of energy and continues racing to the hedge barrier. She takes shelter up against the barrier with her broom at the ready to fly.

Out of Character: : Lia also uses the mantle of inspiration bonus to move up to Z15. I have a question regarding the cube of force Daishain. If Lia flies to the scaffolding next turn and activated the cube of force on the block everything out face… Would it cut the ropes when it came into being? I know I would have to be careful regarding positioning to save the children. Just trying to come up with some way to save as many as possible.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen feels himself being yanked backwards, as if someone had snagged his navel with a giant fish hook. Things go dark for a moment, and then there is a great clattering and smashing sound as he crashes into something.

Picking broken pottery off of his face even as he feels the gorilla form slipping away and his normal limbs returning, Poljen sees that he is within someone's home, a sprawling affair made of tightly fitted and well seasoned logs. The place is well furnished, and aside from the shelves full of pots and dishes he just ruined, absolutely immaculate.

A large beaver bustles into the room. She starts yelling, "Who are you! How dare you break my things! Out I say! Out out!" The animalistic woman punctuates each "Out" with a swat over Poljen's head or shoulders from a long handled feather duster. The makeshift weapon certainly didn't hurt, but she might consider grabbing something more substantial in a moment.

There is no sign of Neronvain in the area at the moment, invisible or otherwise.

Zarra dances back from Chuth as the dragon begins turning away from where Poljen had stood. A force missile hits her, even as two more sever ropes on the scaffold, freeing a pair of children.

Tazskan moves up into the air, and hexes Chuth, and Perry places his own curse on her, firing dark bolts of energy at the same time. Unfortunately the latter miss, skipping off of vines and thorns. Morgaine tries a bowshot, but is likewise stymied. Chuth's response has few such problems, she stalks down the length of the hedge, and breathes through it, the gas spreading to engulf several members of the party.

Vines again attempt to ensnare someone, Zarra this time.

Behind Chuth, a small figure clambers up on top of the beams, crawls along to one of the swaying ropes, and begins sawing at it. Many of the children still swinging are turning blue in the face.

Out of Character: A weak breath this time, Perry, Lia, Morgaine, and Velon need to make Con saves vs 24 poison damage. Zarra needs to make a strength check.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jul, 2018 - 11:18pm

21st Jul, 2018 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine hearing the dragon draw a breathe in; looks at her Necklace of Adaption and holds it in her hand briefly then places the bow in the Quiver and grabs her cloak and wraps it around herself and turns so her back is to the hedge.

Out of Character: Hoping the Necklace of Adaption and Cloak of Protection protected Morgaine, but will do CON save just in case.

Morgaine Results:
  • CON save on D20 (+9): 20 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1056

Perry coughs a bit as the gas consumes him, "*cough* This *cough* isn't *cough* so bad. I've smoked worse *cough*."

Perry flies up to see over the hedge and to get a better look at the creature sawing at the ropes. Then, he turns to Chuth and points his songblade towards her and hums a resonant tune, attempting to give the dragon a green glow. "Hey, at least you like this color. Purple is too good for you," he laughs.

Specific Action: Look at creature sawing ropes. Faerie Fire on Chuth (And orienting it to avoid any friendlies) which is a DC18 Dexterity save for her. Fly back a good ways to AE18.

Out of Character: Perry can see over the hedge when he flys, right Daishain? Also is the creature sawing the ropes my green kobold friend?! I need to know for RP purposes. Thank you sir.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 22nd Jul, 2018 - 12:25am

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1056

Poljen backs away from the lady beaver, cursing under his breath at yet again being removed from the battle. "Give my regards to your husband," he says as he flees through the door. Once outside, he mutters aloud, "At least this time it was an enemy that did this." He feels his Battle Madness slip away. Figuring there is little else to do except wait to return to the fight, either through the actions of his companions, or the whim of the dragoness, he drinks his potion of healing and waits…

Out of Character: : Seath, the small figure is probably NOT your kobold. It is the girl who snatched the dagger Chuth dropped after being freed initially by Poljen.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.