Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 107 of 1199

Round Five Poljen strikes with his borrowed - Page 107 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259356
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 107

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen will fall back from the tower and meet up with the others in the courtyard he approaches Lia, lines of blood dried onto his face where it had trickled down from his head though the wound has stopped bleeding quite profusely. He shows no signs of being staggered or otherwise fazed as he hastily approaches the cleric.

He looks toward the fog filled gate area and back to Lia "My combat spells are fairly limited to casting a web to hinder enemy movement or arcane missiles. What is plan?"



Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Seeing that the gate may be a bigger need than trying to pick off creatures with his bow, Targul will move down to the gate and take up a defensive position that will allow him to avoid being shot at by arrows and allow him to attack anything coming through the gate.

He'll also take the time to shrug off what pain he can from the minor hits that he's taken.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • +1 GS (crit on 26 & 27 on D20 (+7): 9, 19, 13, 27 (4 rolls)
  • Damage 2 rnds (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 3, 4, 1, 2 (4 rolls)
  • Crit on 26 & 27 on D6 (+0): 3, 3, 2, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Second Wind on D10 (+4): 7 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth, keeping his eyes trained on the storm lizard from the guard post, grabs two more arrows from his quiver. He'll fire at two of the kobolds assaulting the lizard.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 107 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at Onwen in surprise. " Are you okay? " She glances around the chaotic scene. " The plan is to hold the gate as long as we can then we fall back to those barricades behind us. " She points back towards the wagons being overturned. " When that falls we get back to the fort. Cratol is off looking for something flammable. We intend to start a little fire on the other side of the gate. "

3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy is frustrated with the fact it looks like they won't be able to take down Cyranwrath. The cleric had hoped to see the head of the army cut off but such appears that it might have to wait.

With the question from Cahleth, he says, "Yes, that may be for our benefit as long as the creature stays enraged, of healing the storm dragon calms it though the effort will be wasted." Geoffroy was worried if it backfiring.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm



3rd Mar, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Friendly Necromancer says...

"I'm fine" Onwen replies "Head wounds always tend to bleed heavily and look worse than they are from what I understand, but this is my first real direct experience with it. Do you think a web will slow them down enough if they break through? I can attempt to cast it across the gate to help slow them down."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 107

Poljen gestures at the gate to Onwen. "When they break through, do it! Just inside. We will use their corpses to make another barricade! Ha!"

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 107

Round Five

Poljen strikes with his borrowed pike through the fog and the barricade, he can hear a cry of pain on the other side. A pair of bolts streak out in response. The barbarian ducks one, but is struck by the second. Lia stays down and heals Cratol.

The disguised Sar'ai disappears into the fog easily enough. There are quite a few people in here, and it is fairly chaotic as the obscured shapes before her work feverishly. Someone hands her a large chunk of broken wood.

Cahleth fires at the kobolds on the storm lizard's back, he misses one, but kills with his second shot.

The storm lizard for his part goes charging through the army, trampling anyone who cannot dive out of the way.

The group can hear splintering noises as the ones at the gate continue their work

Targul finds a place to wait near the gate, and Onwen does the same near the barricade.

Cratol finds Onthar almost immediately, along with the flammables he'd been sent for. The paladin had already asked for a supply of flammables to be sent up. Much of it is being poured on the barricades, one final barrier, but the monk is handed a small barrel of potato vodka, and a militia member accompanies him with one full of lamp oil

A mage of some kind opens fire at the last Blaze member visible on the towers, Geoffroy. A pair of magical beams streak towards the cleric, impacting his chest. He tries to return fire, but misses.

The last two milita members on the towers are brought down by arrows. Both seem to be alive, but are in no condition to fight.

[Cratol healed by 9. Poljen lost 11 (Reduced to 5) HP to that crossbow bolt. Geoffroy lost 15 to the enemy spell.]

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:04pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.