Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1063 of 1199

This time Poljen seems to be ready for the - Page 1063 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258495
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2018 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1063

Poljen's smiles broadens as the prince drops, though he frowns slightly when the dragon casts a spell to heal herself. "That will not save you, anymore than it saved him!" he says as he maneuvers around so as to aid his friends…

Out of Character: : Poljen moves to V-25, which should give Velon Advantage NEXT turn if the dragon is still up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2018 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles as the prince falls. Seeing what Chuth does, she then swoops down to the ground near the hedge. She begins looking fervently for the arrow of dragon slaying that she had loosed earlier. Lia holds the cube in her hand as she does so.

Mari feels satisfaction as the blade slips deep in the prince's back. Her eyes meet Velon's as Nerovain collapses between them. Suddenly, a huge paw knocks her flying. As she regains her feet she receives Perry's message about her turning into an ape. She responds, "An ape? Why me? That's .... .. .Ook.." Her mind roils as she sees herself growing rapidly. Mari has trouble focusing on what to do. Seeing Chuth reminds her. She reaches out and tries to wrap one massive arm around Chuth's neck. The ape then launches a viscious uppercut at the drake's head.

Specific Action: Lia will use her turn looking for the missing arrow. Mari is attempting to grapple the dragon with one of her attacks and then use her other attack normally.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon looks at Mari as they drop the Prince together and gives her a nod for a job well done. He then looks to Chuth and the numerous attacks being levied against her. Still under the charm effect, he begins ranting aloud while making his way to the hanging elves with haste. “Why must we hurt her further?! She is magnificent and it is our fault for angering her! We have freed her from the plague of this vile Prince! Now we should just take these elves and go!”

Velon reaches the scaffolding and pulls out a hand axe, sliding it over to some of the freed elves. “You must help your friends!” He lays his hammer down on the platform and pulls out his sword to start hacking at the ropes.

Out of Character: . Hoping haste allows for enough actions for some of this inventory swapping along with a ‘free action’ to draw one. Whatever you see fit, Daishain.

30th Jul, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1063 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

If Morgaine is able to, she will help the others with the children. Even the ones that are no longer among us anymore so they may have a proper burial.



30th Jul, 2018 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will aim another arrow at Chuth, particularly now that she would be so distracted having to fight off a giant ape which Mari became. The drow wanted to end the threat of the dragon quickly, her focus solely on this as she feels herself compelled to finish the job.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Att (+2 longbow) w Adv on D20 (+10): 16, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (+2 longbow) on D8 (+8): 16, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 2, 2, 3, 5, 2 (5 rolls)


30th Jul, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine, upon seeing that getting to the children would be difficult at best, gets her blood boiling and once again goes after the evil dragon instead. She must die from the hurt she has caused to the innocent!
Grabbing the scimitar tighter in hand; Morgaine attacks the dragon in the belly over and over. Wanting it down and not caring if the blood is covering her arm or not. Will use her shield for cover as needed.

Morgaine Results:
  • Attack, scimitar on D20 (+10): 17, 29, 25, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, scimitar on D8 (+8): 13, 16, 15, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Scimitar, electric dmg on D6 (+0): 1, 2, 3, 1 (4 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1063

Chuth ignores Velon as the ensnared paladin runs to help the children at the scaffold, focusing instead on those around her. "Annoying little gnats! Just die already!"

Lia scrabbles around near the hedge, and manages to find the dragonslaying arrow. Unfortunately the haft has broken just behind the head. It is probably repairable, but is for the moment useless.

Perry changes Mari's form into that of a giant ape. The rogue now towers over the rest of her companions, no doubt a heady experience. She turns and wraps a meaty arm around Chuth's neck and tries to bind it. She is succesful in keeping her relatively still, enabling the fighters around to strike home multiple times, including a nasty stab from Morgaine that slides between scales.

The area goes awash in flame as Taz's fireball strikes home, enveloping Giant Ape and dragoness alike.

Chuth by no means takes this abuse quietly, her tail lashes out multiple times, mostly at Morgaine, and she twists her head enough to release another cloud of chlorine.

Moments later the remnants of the hedge by the scaffold wither away, and a new one erects itself around the dragoness, catching the three around her in its embrace.

Out of Character: Morgaine, Poljen, and Mari take 7, 8, and 10 damage respectively from thorns in the hedge row. In addition, they need to make a DC 17 Dexterity save or be tangled within the thing. If they pass the save they can choose which side of the hedge they end up on. If not, an athletics or acrobatics check will suffice to free oneself. Morgaine ends up taking two tail hits for 20 damage. All characters save for Lia, Poljen, Perry, and Lawrance need to make a con save for half of 57 poison damage from the breath.

Mari also needs to make a Dexterity save vs 31 fire damage, courtesy of Taz :P

On the plus side, being damaged by the object of the charm effect causes Velon to get an extra save vs the effect, at advantage.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 31st Jul, 2018 - 1:31am

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1063

This time Poljen seems to be ready for the spray of poison from the great beast, but unfortunately finds himself tangled in the hedges that form around him. Growling loudly he yells, "This will not hold me long!"

Out of Character: : Success on the CON Save drops his total damage to just 14 from that. Plus the 4 from the hedge and he loses only 18. I'll take it. This round he has to tear himself free… unless someone somehow frees him… if he succeeds he will move to V-25, ready to attack Chuth. And if she tries to go somewhere else, he will take his AoO. Rolling for that just in case…


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.