Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 109 of 1199

Onwen stands by waiting for the barricade - Page 109 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2017 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256174
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 109

Cratol will work on getting the casks up onto the tower so they can be tossed down among the attackers. He is hoping that they cover a good part of the attackers.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth grits his teeth but manages a "What the hell was that?" to Lia and Geoffroy. He winces as he clutches his side where the rapier left its mark.

"Did either of you get a good look at him? What type of elf would align themselves with a half-dragon and kobold army?"

Specific actions:
Cahleth will continue to fire arrows at the kobolds assaulting the lizard. He will then slip out of the tower and toward the barricade with his movement. If he is healed by either cleric, he will instead hold his position in the tower. Forgive me, how long does the healing kit take?

Attached Image Edited: RyanJ on 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:38pm

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nyzahr replies to Sar'ai telepathically:

- I will climb the tower and see about someone throwing you a rope or ladder
- the enemy is almost inside. *image of barricade creaking and groaning*
- there shall be FIRE. It is urgent you get away or you risk being burnt by FIRE.
- come to base of tower, discreetly, we will do our best to haul you up before we throw down the casks and set them on FIRE.
- *image of men and kobolds wreathing in flames while a demonic figure rises above them laughing manically*

Out of Character: : Nyzahr obviously has no idea about the situation unfolding on top of the tower, as she sets out to climb the stairs again…

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:02pm

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 109 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is shocked by the sudden attack. She is enraged as she sees it is an elf making the attack. She sets down her bow and places her shield on her arm. Lia walks towards him to get within range. " Brother, how can you betray us like this? Turning against your own heritage to side with these vile creatures. " She places herself between the elf and Cahleth. She then sudenly darts at the elf leading with her shield. She tries to push him toward the edge of the tower. " Geoffroy, help me. "

Specific Action: She is helping Geoffroy to shove the elf off the tower. Please ignore the die roll and attack.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:34pm

5th Mar, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul continues to cover the gate for as long as possible again, taking his shots as they present themselves with his sword by the gate.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)
  • +1 GS (crit on 26 & 27 on D20 (+7): 21, 12, 26, 22 (4 rolls)
  • Damage 2 rnds (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 5, 3, 2, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Crit on 26 & 27 on D6 (+0): 1, 2, 3, 3 (4 rolls)


5th Mar, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Receiving Nyzahr's reply and understanding what is about to befall the attackers on the gate, Sar'ai grins devilishly. Suddenly, a loud, guttural moan seemingly emanates from within the fog. The sound is that of a storm-lizard in agonizing pain.

Hoping her little distraction will buy her a moment, and if the intended effect draws the other storm lizard charging into the bunched group attacking the gate, Sar'ai will dart from the fog cloud and begin looking for a rope to be tossed over the wall.

Out of Character: Sar'ai cast minor illusion to cause the sound of the storm-lizard to both confuse the people in the fog (And others too, I suppose) as well as attempt to draw the rampaging one toward the gate. Then she will bonus action dash and begin trying to find a way over the wall, hoping Nyzahr is able to help.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 109

Edit from above:

Cahleth drops to one knee after being struck by the rapier. Laying his bow down he pulls a dagger from his boot while clinching his wound with his other hand.

He feels Lia step between he and his assailant. He tries to catch Geoffroy's eye and nonverbally communicate that it's three against one. A moment later he springs to his feet, lunging toward the elf, dagger gripped tight.

Attached Image Edited: RyanJ on 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:55pm

6th Mar, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 109

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen stands by waiting for the barricade to fall and when it does he will cast web along the opening of the gate trying to ensnare as many as he can.




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.