Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1093 of 1199

Perry seems deeply troubled by Velon's - Page 1093 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1093

Perking up at the philosophical question, the wizard responds "Colour is only a reflection of light reaching your eyes, so technically everything isn't a colour unless something perceives it. This is how we craft illusions, by magically making your eyes perceive colours that aren't there! Like painting on the backs of your eyeballs. So Mr. Orange scales isn't orange unless you are there to catch his reflection. Invisibility stops reflections, too, and lets the light from one side be seen on the other, like glass. It's such an interesting effect to be invisible and be able to see, too, since you don't just see your eyeballs floating around, but you still… "He trails off when everyone stares at him. "Oh. Sorry. Right. Cyanwrath. Sounds like a criminal fairy godmother's name."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Damn wizards always messing up my jokes and testing, ah, those things, what do you call them.... OH!, my patience and my sanity. Yeah, that's them."

23rd Aug, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine wakes up feeling refreshed. Noticing she is on top of her bed and still in her clothes minus her boots; she then recalls some of what took place last night. She just vaguely recalls how or who brought her to her room.
She then gets up and gets cleaned up and finds something to put on, she finds a nice simple dress and puts it on and goes gets some coffee and a light breakfast.
Out of Character: She is not aware of the meeting with Silas and the group. She slept through the whole thing.So someone will have to bring her up to speed as to what the group is doing at some point.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1093 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As an aside to Velon, Lawrance asks "So, whatever happened to Cratol? We left him on board and he had to go somewhere else? Do we need to pick him up from his girlfriend's place, or something?"

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: As far as you know Cratol has no girlfriend he was dropped off outside of Loudwater *smile*.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"You can ask Poppo, but my understanding is that he abandoned us, and right before we faced a dragon, too." Velon seems particular surly about the subject. "I don't know what his problem was, but we all have enough to worry about without having to be parents to a child, and I think it is for the best. He can be quite the liability, whether it be running into danger and forcing us to cover for him, or not being there at all when you need him. I can't force him to come talk with the team at dinner, much less come along on our missions. As far as I'm concerned if we all need to talk about out business here in the hall and one refuses to come, repeatedly, they are no member of the Blaze at all and need to leave. Not being on the same page with the rest of the team makes one a danger to everyone. I will not have it." Velon seems disgusted by the very topic more than anything else that has come up in quite a while.

Out of Character: Hey, you asked…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1093

Taken aback by the vehemence from Velon, he responds "Okay, I..um.. Didn't know it was that bad. I haven't been with your group long enough to get to know you all that well. I guess this was an ongoing issue from far before I arrived. I guess you need to do what you think best for the group. It's still hard for me to believe it's only been a bit more than a month since I started adventuring with the Blaze. So much has happened, with two dragons, Cultists, seers, trolls and the like!"
Later on, at dinner, he will ponder the different options and talk to whomever he is eating with about the lucky chance of taking this castle and the immense speed it provides. "This kind of makes us like some kind of Heroic Police Force, or something. Maybe we each need special mounts to ride that all have the same theme. Flying tigers, maybe? No one else can match our speed in getting from place to place. Maybe Perry's next song should be about our usefulness?"

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1093

Perry seems deeply troubled by Velon's words, "Now, now guys. Let's be fair here. I'm sure he had a really good reason for leaving his friends right before they faced an evil, adult green dragon who was accompanied by bomber trolls, a powerful bladesinging wizard, and a clay golem. Surely this important quest was of higher priority than ridding the elven forests of an evil that destroyed entire villages and communities and that committed unspeakable horrors to innocent children while attempting to spawn a hybrid race of dragon warriors that would eventually form an army to destroy all of the other races of the world. It had to have been something more important than securing the mask that would've aided in the summoning of the evil dragon goddess Tiamat into the Prime Material Plane where she could eventually enslave all mortal life."

"So before you go and blame him, perhaps we should hear his side of the story?" Perry asks. "I've talked to him once or twice… I think, probably? Anyway, he didn't seem like the type to leave for no reason."

-

Replying to Lawrance at dinner, "Oh that's a great idea Lawrance! Maybe we could all ride around on flying horses through the sky! Ah man, that would be so cool. I wonder where I could find one of those… "Perry thinks about this intently as he takes notes in his songbook.

Out of Character: That's the second time today I've posted at nearly the same time as someone else, (Laugh). Anyway, I edited in a reply to Lawrance.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:17pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.