Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1097 of 1199

Perry tries to stop giggling, "Sorry, - Page 1097 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2018 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1097

Lawrence reports back the answers and such, adding “so, if there is time, we go and aid him? I’ll go prepare some spells just in case. “.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As everyone appears to be in agreement, though not terribly enthusiastic, Poljen says, "Then we are in agreement. Poppo, set course for Cratol's location. Someone send word to him we are en route for a brief stop before we continue. Anyone who needs to purchase supplies can use the new flying platform. And if Cratol wishes to rejoin the Silver Blaze he must meet with us all and convince us." After a pause he adds, "Poppo, if the castle needs provisions, make a list. We have enough coin we should be able to buy what we need, though possibly at high prices due to the short notice."

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Does anyone need to buy anything in particular from this Everlund town? I'm not sure how much magical stuff they'll have compared to Waterdeep or Baldurs Gate. I also doubt we'll find anyone trained in dealing with dragon parts there, though we can certainly ask around," Perry says.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1097 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“I have some specific components I need to restock for my researches, but otherwise I’ve nothing special to purchase. I’m sure we’ll only have a short stop, unless this issue with Cratols healing takes longer. “.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Do we know anything about this, *giggle*, Cyanwrath, *giggle*, guy? If he's a blue half dragon, I could try looking for lightning resistance potions in town. It'd be nice if we knew exactly what we are really up against. I wonder if they have any real dragons with them on their assault or what their forces really are. Taz, can you try scrying on him too?" Perry asks.

25th Aug, 2018 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine is thinking of getting some outfits in the market, more than anything else. She felt a bit like a commoner in the kings presence. Maybe Lia will have time to help her get some nice dresses for such occasions. Or possibly Zarra, if Lia is unable too. That is if there is time to such shopping.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1097

Lia eyes Perry." I assure you Perry that Cyanwrath is no laughing matter. If you had been at the Greenest siege you would understand. The horrors that occurred there...."
"As to shopping.... Morgaine, I'll be glad to help you do a little shopping. Mari and I need to shop for new clothes as well. I've been trying to get her out of that black leather. "

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1097

Perry tries to stop giggling, "Sorry, Lia, sorry, I just can't get over his name." After pulling himself mostly together the bard continues, "But no really, we should probably figure out what his forces consist of before we just waltz on in. It's a four and a half day journey so we should be as prepared as we can be, right?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.